Chapter 27

I woke up the next day and noticed that some of my stuff was already gone. The only thing left was my bed and my drawer with my clothes. I quickly changed into some jeans and a tight crop-top and went out of my room, into the hallway.

     I felt someone grab my waist from behind. I turned around and, of course, saw Draco.

"Good morning Princess." Draco said.

"Good morning baby." I replied.

"Oh, so you're calling me 'baby' now?" He asked.

"Yes, I felt that 'daddy' was a little too much for being in public. This may not be public, but your parents are around...somewhere." I stated.

"Yeah, where are they?" Draco questioned.

"I have no idea. I woke up and most of my stuff was gone." I claimed.

"Yeah, my stuff was gone too." He responded.

"Let's go find them." I suggested.

     After that, we went to go find Lucius and Narcissa. They weren't anywhere in the Manor, so we checked outside. We saw them next door talking to someone. I'm guessing they were the old owners of the house.

"Over here children." Narcissa yelled while waving to us.

     We walked over there and looked at the house.
It was huge. The interior was bare, besides our stuff in the room.

"Well how do you like the house." Narcissa asked.

"It's great." Me and Draco both answered.

"That's great. Your father is out doing, whatever it is that he does. Well...we'll leave you two. The rest of your things with arrive later." Narcissa replied.

"Okay, thank you mother." Draco stated.

"Thanks Narcissa." I added.

After that, Narcissa handed us the keys and left. Me and Draco explored the house. It has so many rooms. The exact number was fifteen. We went up to the room with my stuff and then the people came and brought our beds.

"Wow, this is amazing." I exclaimed.

"Yep, and it's all ours ." Draco replied.

"We can do anything we want." I said, with a smirk on my face.

"Yes...what are you implying?" Draco asked.

I went over to his ear and whispered, "Fuck me."

"Not right now Princess." Draco responded.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because you said that you didn't want that to be our whole relationship." He answered.

"Yeah, but I'm horny." I claimed.

"Cam..." He said while looking at me like I did something wrong.

"Ugh." I replied.

"Good girl. Now I'm gonna go look and see if all my stuff arrived." He stated and left the room.

When Draco left the room, I got naked and went to one of my drawers to get my dildo. I shoved it in my pussy and turned it on. It started to vibrate and it felt to good. I thrusted it in and out of me.

Just then, Draco came back and saw me.

"What are you doing?" He questioned.

"Well you wouldn't fuck me." I answered.

He came closer and tried to take the dildo away, but I wouldn't let him.

"You don't get to touch me now. Sit down." I demanded, signaling the chair behind him.