chap chap 6

Regulus was confused. I mean yeah everyone ought to be confused at some point in life, but he was confused, confused, and Sirius was also confused because he couldn't figure out why his brother was confused.

Confusion was in the air.

(that's a lot of confused, but I didn't know how to start the chapter so✨)

"What are you hiding?" Sirius asked,
"Nothing, I just have a lot on my mind" Regulus replied.
"Like?" Regulus looked up at his brother, he debated telling him, but the conversation could go terribly wrong.

Oh uh yeah, your best friend. Who also happens to be my best friend, that I hang out with most of the time.

yeah..no.

Regulus always admired James, he was his friend, he was the one who helped him get his life together, the one who helped him with his brother, the one that he might start living with, the one who he can't stop thinking about at the moment.

It's always the Potters.

Regulus felt something in his pocket vibrating, he figured it was just Barty and ignored it.

now back to the main tea.

"Soo??" Sirius asked again, slightly frustrated with his brother.

"What" Regulus Replied, Sirius narrowed his eyes at his brother, "Look, I don't know what happened, but whatever it is I'm here, okay?" Sirius sighed, his brother looked up at him, nodding.

Sirius soon left after that, probably to go see Remus or something. Knowing how his brother is, he isn't going to admit anything anytime soon.

Regulus was left there with his thoughts.

He started thinking about how great Remus and Sirius' relationship is, it's one of the rarest relationships out there, he was sure of it. But what he wasn't sure of was his and James' relationship.

Somehow the conversation always seemed to end with James.

From day 1 James trusted Regulus, when he took Sirius as his brother he took Regulus as well.

ouch, why did that kinda hurt?

Anyways,

Regulus always looked up to James, I mean who wouldn't, he was the best chaser in the Gryffindor quidditch team and pretty sure will soon be the captain of the team, he always got good grades, he was always the cause of a lot of smiles and laughs around Hogwarts.
Hogwarts will never be the same without James Potter.

Regulus wasn't the type to be oblivious about his feelings, but he was confused with himself. He recalled his conversation with Barty the other day.

"Why James?"

Barty was right, why James?
It could've been anyone else, but no it had to be James Potter. There were a lot of hot guys at Hogwarts, who were interested in Regulus, he was up for snogging and whatnot, but he never actually considered a relationship.

"Why James?"

The question was still ringing in Regulus's head like an unpleasantly loud alarm clock.

Regulus shook his head visibly, as to stop thinking about it. He had better things to do other than to think about something that will most likely not change, and he was just being dramatic.

what's new?
all blacks are dramatic.

He unlocked his phone to check the message that he has received. Surprisingly it wasn't Barty.