Chapter 3

[Ysabelle's POV]

"Don't you dare touch her face."

L-L-Leonard???

"Honey!" Pia exclaimed, suddenly changing her bitchy character into a sweet, simpering one.

I just rolled my eyes.

What do you expect me to do? Get a baseball bat and beat her to death? Leonard isn't my boyfriend or much less my friend.

Pia threw her arms around Leo and said, "Dearie, I think you forgot our date last Saturday. Can you please make it up to me?"

What am I doing here? Watching them go lovey-dovey I'm front of me makes me want to vomit.

"Excuse me, if you're making me waste my time by watching the both of you, I think it is best that you let me leave now." I said, as I turned around and started to walk away.

"Oh no, you don't. We're not even finished yet." Pia hissed as she pulled my hair.

Ow. Ow. Ow.

"Let. Her. Go." Leo scowled, barely containing his anger.

Pia reclutantly released me and gave me a look that's like You'll-regret-this and sashayed away from us.

I massaged my head.

Shit.

How am I suppose to concentrate later in making my goddamn homework if both of my cerebrum and cerebellum are throbbing in pain?

Somebody took my hand and dragged me away from that place.

"Let me take you to the infirmary. This might get serious."

So, it's Leonard.

I didn't protest or something. It takes too much energy if you talk to someone not worth talking to.

Then I felt it.

It's like somebody just decided to pound my heart with a massive mallet.

I heard Leonard say my name in suprise as I passed out.

------
Hi guys! Sorry for this late update.
I've been busy memorizing my speech for our graduation. I hope I can finish the next chapter early. ^_^