Chapter 5

Hi guys! The UD you long sought is now here! Haha.

I know that the last UD was full of drama. I'll try to lessen that in this chapter. And I think I'll also add Andrew's POV.

Enjoy reading!

---------

[Ysabelle's POV]

3 frickin' days passed after my moment.

You know, the black-out.

Anyway, I remembered what dad's doctor discussed with my mom.

~~~Flashback~~~

"Does she know about it?"

I woke up groggily to the sound of my goddamned mom's voice.

And to my suprise, she sounded...

Dare I say it?

Concerned.

"Not yet. It is best of we keep it from her. Telling her the truth might make things worse..." Dr. Charles said.

~~~End of Flashback~~~

I was pulled out of my reverie when my cellphone suddenly rang.

I looked at the screen.

Tss. It's only Sheila.

"Hello."

"Bro! How are you? We heard about the accident. Are you okay now?" She inquired.

"Sheila, for the 546th time don't call me bro! And, yeah. I'm okay now."

"Great! Hurry up and get dressed 'coz Mr. Diaz called for a meeting."

"What? Hey--"

"Meet us at Chris' house ASAP. Bye!"

She ended the call on that happy note.

Tss. What is that guy up to now?

~~~~~~

[Andrew's POV]

"Is she here?" Chris said, irritated.

"Relax. She'd be here any minute now." I assured him. Sheeesh. It's like it's his wedding or something.

As if on cue, the doorbell rang and the Queen of England, I mean, Ysabelle, went inside.

"Finally, after almost a millenium of waiting, you're now here." Chris sarcastically snarled.

I motioned Ysabelle to sit beside me.

At this moment, prolonged contact with Christopher Diaz might be dangerous for your health.

After Ysabelle literally sprinted to the seat beside me, Chris started blabbing as if there is no tomorrow.

"Last Thursday, Jenny and I witnessed the most epic accident in our lives. Our friend almost died while surviving the attack of the vicious Pia the Rabid Lady Dog. Luckily, our dear friend is alive and well. All that won't be possible without this awesome, cool, generous..."

I gave Julius a knowing look. He did too. I think we both know what's coming.

"...loving, intelligent, and handsome guy, namely....(drum roll please)"

He dialled a number.

"Uh, dude? Are you suppose to tell us the awesome guy you're talking about?" Julius asked which earned him slap from him.

"There! He answered the call! Ms. Santos may you have the honors of talking to your saviour." Chris said.

Ysabelle raised her eyebrow before accepting the phone.

"Hello?" She said slowly.

Jenny, Julius, and I covered our ears, knowing what will happen.

"Ysabelle?" A very very very familiar voice said.

Ysabelle screamed so high-pitched that it resulted a crack on the television then threw the phone away.

Fortunately for the poor iPhone, it landed on the couch where Chris is sitting.

"Thanks for your cooperation. Bye." Chris said to the phone.

Sheila went near the wide-eyed, obviously traumatized, Ysabelle.

"Dude, who was that?"

She took a deep breath before answering.

"It's--"

She was cut off when an unexpected visitor came.

"Hey guys! Am I late for the party?"

The girls' jaws dropped in suprise.

I stood up.

"What are you doing here..." I said.

"...Mr. Leonard Perez?"