Chapter 10

I dedicate this chapter to @Awesomeginger584 for her votes. :)
Thanks gurl!

--------------

[Leonard's POV]

RIIIING! RIIIING! RIIIING!

I woke up groggily. Hell. Who would be in their right minds to call me this early?

"Hello?"

"...."

"Hello?"

"...."

What the hell? Who is this?

I rubbed the sleep off my eyes and looked at the caller I.D.

Oh. It's only my alarm clock. Hehe.

Yeah. I almost forgot. I'm going to go to school with Ysabelle today. 'Why?' you ask? Well, we're already friends and, as I said to her last Saturday, I'm making it up to her.

I quickly took a shower and dressed up, humming a song for some time then rushed downstairs.

My family freaked out at how big my smile is. My older brother, Keith, stood up, grabbed my shoulder and started shaking me.

"Who are you and what have you done to our brother?!" He screamed.

"Aw, Keith, that's a shame that you don't even know your own baby brother." I said, trying to sound hurt and trying to wipe the smile off my face at the same time.

"Stop it, you two. With all the noise that you're making, you'll wake up your sister." Mom said sternly.

Keith let go of me and brushed imaginary dust off his uniform.

I looked at my food, "Wow! Pancakes! I love them!" I laughed as I grabbed my fork.

Dad and Keith stared at me like I suddenly burned the house down.

"Just shut up and eat Leo." Keith said.

~~~~~~~

(Time skip coz I don't feel writing now. P.S: Leo is inside Ysabelle's house in this scene)

Aileen greeted me then gave me a cup of hot choco and motioned me to sit down.

"Hi." She said after a few seconds.

I smiled at her as I sipped my drink.

"You know, I saw you and Ysabelle's moment last Saturday." She smirked.

I almost dropped my cup. Dang. If she knows, then she'll tell her parents, then-

"Uh. No. I won't tell them."

"Did I say that out loud?"

"Um, yeah. Anyway Ysabelle should be here right now. She was in the shower when I passed her bedroom. You could practically hear her singing if you listened enough."

I smiled. I don't know she still does that. (A/N That can be interpreted in a another way, Perez... *smirk*)