Chapter 11

Dedicated to @aJacKet_LoVer and Sophia cause I don't have any other gift for them.

~~~~~~~

[Ysabelle's POV]

Leo parked his car in the parking space of our school. (A/N Well, duh. Where do expect Ys? The library?) And, as expected, opened the door for me.

Unfortunately, a fangirl of mine saw this.

She rushed over to us and brought out her camera.

"Oh. My. God. Are you dating?" She asked as she focused the camera to us.

"Actually-" Leo started.

"No. Definately not. We are just friends. I will never ever date him and he will never court me. Right Leonard?" I said pointedly at him.

He smirked. "Yes, she's right. We're not dating... Yet."

My eyes widened at this. Did I forget to mention that this very person 'interviewing' us is the No. 1 gossiper of the school?

She squealed. "So you're planning on courting her?" She asked Leonard.

"That's for you to find out."

I had enough of this tomfoolery.

"Thanks you for giving her 'information', Leonard." I drawled, sarcasm and anger dripping in my voice.

"Now if you excuse us, Celinne?"

"It's Corinne." The fangirl said.

"Whatever. May you excuse us? I have matters to discuss with this idiot over here." I said, dragging Leo's with his hand.

Even if we're plenty of meters away, I still can hear Corinne squealing.

Dam.

I'm sure as hell that the video is going to end up in our school's website.

Stupid Leonard Jericho Hemsworth Perez.

~~~~~~~

[Andrew's POV]

I fished out my phone as I sipped my hot choco.

I decided to visit our school website to see whatever the teachers want to remind or announce.

{Author: In reality he's just fishing for gossip!

Andrew: Who are you?!

A: No one. Brace yourself... *disappears*}

"Meow." My cat, Felix, purred rubbing my feet.

I scratched his ear while waiting the page to load the data.

In the homepage, I saw a very eye-catching article title flash through the screen.

LEONARD PEREZ AND YSABELLE SANTOS: DATING?
Click the link to see full video