Chapter 6

Hellooo!

It's update time now! ^_^

I dedicate this chapter to my friends who keep on giving me new ideas. You know who you are, guys. Thanks for your never ending support!

Enjoy reading this chapter!

----------

[Leonard's POV]

"What are you doing here Mr. Leonard Perez?" Andrew asked.

-__- So it's a crime now to visit your FRIEND'S house?

Yeah. You heard it right, people. Chris and I are friends now. I dunno what the exact reason is. It's either he's grateful for bringing Ysabelle to the clinic or he finds my awesomeness, well, awesome.

I was about to answer the most stupid question I ever heard when Chris spoke.

"Come on, guys. I invited him here for our meeting. Don't judge him quickly just because Ysabelle had a rough history."

I looked around after Chris said that.

Ysabelle looked as if she saw someone just ate his toenail.

The rest looked guilty except Andrew and Julius who shot me suspicious looks.

"Anyway, we are here for a review since we all know that the apocalypse, I mean, our exams are coming. That is why I invited Leonard here so that we can survive the test." Chris chatted.

>:\ So that's why....

*moment of silence*

Sooo awkward... I'm here standing before them like an idiot while those who were sitting are gaping at me.

"I think I better go now...." I mumbled to Chris. I can't stand it anymore!

"No! Don't leave!"

What the...?

[Ysabelle's POV]

I was overjoyed when Leonard motioned to leave.

Honestly, I knew that he saw me pass out and I thought that he was the one who brought me to the clinic but when Chris mentioned that my savior was the most awesome person ever, I started to think that it was some good-natured dude, not that moron.

"No! Don't leave!" Sheila, Jhanness and Jenny roared in unison.

I looked at them in disbelief.

I thought we're friends. I muttered helplessly.

Jhanness smirked at me. "Actually, WE found your idea interesting, Chris. I think it is a good idea to have two highly intellectual people helping us out, right?" She grinned broadly.

I was about to open my mouth to protest when Julius covered my mouth with his hand.

"Yeah, you are right, Jhanness. It is a good idea." Julius remarked.

Oh no. Not you too. I thought.

I looked at Andrew. He seems to be deep in thought.

"Great! Let's start reviewing, pronto!" Chris said joyfully.

What mess did I bring myself into?

~~~~~~

To be honest, I'm having fun. Our constant bickerings make me feel as if nothing happened in the past, as if we are close friends.

"Earth to Ysabelle. You're spacing out." Sheila said.

"What just happened?" I asked them, confused.

"Nothing much except that I just asked you how to solve this problem." Andrew stated.

"Aw. Let her be, Lim. She must be thinking about a very amazing person namely, me." Leonard said then he winked at me.

I felt myself go red as the other girls giggle.

"W-Whatever, Perez. Don't go thinking that I'm thinking about you. You're not even that amazing." I stammered.

Hayl. What's happening to me?!

"Oh yeah? Then prove it." He said softly as he moved his head closer to mine.

WTF??? Is he going to kiss me? Feeling close??? Eww!

Andrew coughed suddenly, interrupting us.

"Uh, guys, we came here to review, not to see a romantic movie."

I threw him a grateful look.

Suddenly, my alarm went off. Crud. Time to go home.

"Bye, guys! Better go home now or else Mount Mom will erupt."

I grabbed my phone and left in a hurry.

I hailed a taxi since my driver is unavailable today. And would you look at that?! Traffic? It would take forever to go home. As if I want to go home.

I decided to play with my phone.

0-9-0-8. Password incorrect.

What? I didn't remember changing my password. Wait. Is this phone mine? I checked it. It's an iPhone 5. Mine is an iPhone 6.

0.0

Oh no. If this isn't mine, then where is it?