Chapter 16

[Leonard's POV]

Fuck.

Fuck this little pile of schist.

So I'm inside the broadcast room that pretty much says the announcement everyday. I already contacted Reina, the in-charge, about my plan. She laughed at me and agreed.

God forgive all the sins that I have done.

I adjusted the guitar that I have to borrow from Keith.

This better work, mom.

Reina turned on the mic and started speaking. "Good morning, Tyronians! For today's announcements..."

Blah Blah Blah.

I could feel every inch of my body shaking. WTF. This better turn out good.

"…And today we have a special guest to help make our day great. Leonard Perez, everyone."

I grabbed the mic stand and placed the mic on it.

"Uh… Good morning Tyro Academy of Arts and Sciences. So… Um. I'm gonna sing a song. This is dedicated to that person that I hurt. You know who you are."

I stopped,  took a deep breath, and started strumming the guitar

Girl I see it in your eyes
You're disappointed
'Cause I'm the foolish one that you anointed with your heart
I tore it apart

Girl, what a mess I've made upon your innocence
No woman in the world deserves this
And here I am
Asking you for one more chance

*****

[Ysabelle's POV]

Andrew and I walked inside the school grounds like normal friends do.

Except that Andrew's face is so red after I punched him in the face.

As usual, Reina was babbling about the petty announcements this morning.

Little did I know that this routine of hers is going to change. For a while.

"Uh... Good morning Tyro Academy of Arts and Sciences. So… Um. I'm gonna sing a song." A familiar voice stuttered at the mic.

"Holy son of a mother! Is that Perez?" Andrew cursed.

I shrugged and continued to listen.

"This is dedicated to that person that I hurt. You know who you are." Leo said.

A pause. Then I heard a guitar strum.

No.

Bloody hell.