Chapter 9

[Andrew's POV]

We hurried back to the van and sped away, leaving Leonard to his death.

When we are a couple of blocks away from Ysabelle's, Julius spoke up from the driver's seat.

"Hey guys, I feel guilty leaving Leo behind."

We stopped laughing and Jhanness looked up from her phone.

"Yeah... I do too." Jenny said.

The others, except me, murmured in assent.

"Well," Chris, Mr. I'm-so-full-of-ideas, started, "It is decided that we shall go back and save our friend from the clutches of the Wicked Witch of the West. Now, who's with me?!"

The others roared in approval making Julius lost concentration and almost hit a rabid dog.

"Guys, calm down! WTH? We are not killing Ysabelle's mom! We'll just stay outside and-"

"Ambush her mom!" Chris yelled.

Julius and I face-palmed. Did this guy bump his head or something?

"Let's just go there."

~~~~~~~~

When we got there we saw Leo and Ysabelle going out of the house and go to the garden.

My eyes widened and decided to get inside quietly and follow them. Unfortunately, there are some people who had the same idea.

"Guys! Don't follow me!" I hissed through gritted teeth. "You are too noisy!"

Sheila spoke up. "If it concerns my friends safety, I must go." The others nodded.

(A/N Did you notice how they seem to speak for each other?)

Really? Are we in a drama series or something?

"Fine. Just don't squeal or whatever that can draw attention." I said.

They cheered.

-_- What happened to our deal?

We crept 'quietly' to where Ysabelle and Leo is.

We just kept distance so that they won't notice neither Jhanness neon headband or Chris silver knife. Wait. What?  °-°

Anyway, Leo seemed to discuss something very important to Ysabelle and a few moments later, much to our suprise, he squealed then hugged Ysabelle.

Our jaws really dropped to ground.

Chris seemed to recover and yelled, "I ship it!"

The others instantly covered Chris' mouth making a few cameras and phones drop.

Julius and I, the only ones who are sane here, didn't join.

Julius looked at me and almost had a heart attack at the sight of my face.

Why?

'Cause I looked as if I can kill someone.

And Julius knows the dam reason.
(A/N See what I put there?)

I've been in love with Ysabelle since the first time I laid my eyes on her.

----------------

Bwahahaha! So, what do you think?

Haha.

I know.

It's evil.

But just continue to read and support this book cause I know you are awesome.

Comment. Vote. Share. Follow.

:)