Welome to the academy

Beyond the asteroid belt located between the planet Mars and the planet Jupiter , precisely on the territory of the magnetic field of the giant planet , Europa , one of the Satelles Iuppiters was in her room on the moon Europa , she was read Mélanie Sourer's novel Two Mice in the Moonlight . A glass of milk and cookies accompany her reading.

Europa : Wow ! Europa love the Two Mice in the Moonlight book !

Her reading is suddenly interrupted by the laughter of Io , one of her comrades .

Io : Ha , ha , ha , ha , ha !

Callisto : You think this is funny ?!

Europa put down her book and peeked out the window to see what the girls are doing . Just returning from planet Earth in search of Ganymede , Callisto was injured , on her cheek , forehead , paws , and thighs were swollen and her delicate fur was red . Two of the planet's Minor Satelles , Pasiphae and Hegemone were healing her . Alone , Io , laughed . Europa decides to join them .

Callisto : It's not funny , Io !

Io : Haaaaa , ha , ha , ha , ha , haa !!

Callisto : Shut up , you piece of shit !! Did you know I'm allergic of bee stings !? One more bite and I'm going to die ! Ow !

Hegemone : Oh , I'm sorry , miss Callisto !

Europa : Um...Why Callisto is sick ?

Io : She was attacked by bees while trying to take Ganymede by surprise ! She unwittingly destroys a bee hive and an army of these insects attacked her ! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ! It was very funny to see you running around !

Callisto : SHUT THE FUCK UP , IO !!

Europa : Oh...

Callisto : Ah , by the way , Europa-Ow ! You know that-Ouch ! ..on Whale Island , will be a filming for the film Two Mice in the Moonlight ? Ouch !

Europa : *gasp suprised* . Europa was not informed !

Io : That's right ! Two Mice in the Moonlight ! I love this book ! My favorite part is when the boy , Victor , declares his love to Summer ... If only it could happen to me and .... * dreamly sigh *..Mercury ...

Io imagined Apotre Mercury , the boy she has a crush on , with her together and he reveals his feelings . Unfortunately , that will never happen .

Europa : Europa wants to see the shoots of this film ! Europa wants to meet Dylan Ratinson and Kiki Mousart ! Europa will ask master Jupiter for permission to go to Earth !

Europa left her comrades to go to the planet Jupiter . On planet Earth , for the next few days , the Thea Sisters did not have a moment's respite , the Silver Light tech team had already arrived in Mouseford and they did not want to miss any stage of the set-up . With the world of cinema being complex and fascinating , there was a lot to learn . Finally , after long preparations , filming could finally begin . All that was missing was ...

Pamela : The actors ! They're landing !

Finally , the entire academy and a few journalists came to welcome the two performers and the director . Among the crowd , Europa had just arrived , she dressed up as a Mouseford Academy student to mingle among the students , she came to see the actors . The teachers and students were eager to warmly welcome their renowned hosts . The long-awaited helicopter finally touched the ground . The murmurs that had mingled with the roar of the engines ceased , the whole assembly seeming to be holding their breath . But as soon as the door of the device opened , revealing a very welcoming Kiki Mousart , a thunder of applause broke the silence .

Europa : Dylan Ratinson ! Kiki Mousart !

Octavius : Welcome to Mouseford !

Delighted with this pleasant welcome , the actress smiled , and, after greeting the teachers , approached the students .

Kiki : Finally ! I've really been looking forward to coming to Mouseford !

The academy residents were amazed at Kiki's behavior , while everyone expected a cold and distant star , they found themselves facing a sociable and kind young girl . As Kiki spoke with the boys and girls , the director , Charlie Cinerat got out of the helicopter and immediately ran to hug Robert Show , Mouseford's drama teacher . Indeed , the two had worked together and were great friends . While everyone was absorbed by the introductions and the first exchanges , a last passenger got off the plane ... Dylan Ratinson . The young mice gave the crowd a semblance of smile and hardly seemed to appreciate the expressions of joy of his admirers . Noticing his reserve , the headmaster Octavius de Mousus set about doing him the honors of the house . That's why , before Dylan could even join his colleague , he walked over to him , looking affable .

Nicky : It doesn't look like Dylan Ratinson is very happy to be here .

Pamela : And I'll bet he'll be even less happy once the headmaster starts telling him the history of Mouseford Academy in detail , starting with its founding six hundred years ago .