Another chance

Jolie , Berenices , Andromeda and Perseus run towards the academy . When they arrive , they find the situation is under control . Dynamic , Hyper , Harmonia , Glitter and Cepheus were making the Satelles Minor Iuppiters reunite , they had no idea Europa had dropped all three of them . It's Star Cassiopeia's turn .

Cassiopeia : Star Chain !

With the chain of stars , she has mastered them all . Dynamic and Cepheus see their friends arriving .

Dynamic : Jolie !

Cepheus : Berenices !

Jolie : I see that you are in control of the situation without our help !

Dynamic : Yep ! Now we need your help !

Jolie : Okay ! Harmonia ! Hyper ! Glitter !

Hyper/Harmonia/Glitter : Okay !

The Thea Sisters displayed their crystal wand .

Jolie : Pink Aura Crystal Power !

Dynamic : Red Aura Crystal Power !

Glitter : Yellow Aura Crystal Power !

Hyper : Green Aura Crystal Power !

Harmonia : Purple Aura Crystal Power !

Thea Sisters : Rainbow Healing !

The Thea Sisters plan their attack on the Satelles Minor Iuppiters .

Themisto/Metis/Thebe : AAAAHH !!

Metis , Thebe and Thémisto are defeated and reduced to dust . Shortly after .

Cepheus : Connie ? It's really you ?

Andromeda : Of course .

Cepheus : Wow ! I didn't recognize you ! You are so beautiful ! I can't believe it , you have the superpowers too !

Cepheus gives her a big hug .

Cassiopeia : Welcome back to our team , Connie !

Cepheus : And who is this guy ?

Perseus : It's me , Dylan .

Cepheus/Cassiopeia/Dynamic/Hyper/Glitter/Harmonia : DYLAN ?!?

Jolie : Berenices and I had the same reaction earlier when we discovered out he has superpowers .

Hyper : Why have you kept it from us all this time ? Kiki knows ?

Perseus : Not yet .

Dynamic : We are all very happy that you have the power too ! Now back to the audition ! We need you now !

Perseus : You're right , let's go .

Everyone left for the auditorium except Berenices who was staying there , she lowered her head . Only Jolie noticed , she had an idea , she joined the other Thea Sisters . The auditions resumed and , with Dylan's help , all the students turned out to be their best . With a few words or a simple smile , the actor managed to put every candidate actress at ease . After seeing the final trials , the Thea Sisters decided to go talk to Charlie Cinerat to persuade him to give Vanilla a second chance .

Colette : As i've said , Vanilla can be a show-off . But she is a really good actor .

Nicky : She was nervous because she went first , but if you give her another chance , you'll see . When it comes to acting , she's the real deal .

Charlie : Okay , tell her to come back .

The Thea Sisters ran to tell Vanilla , and a few minutes later , the mouselet was ready to go back on set , not really believing what was happening to her .

Vanilla : Thank you...I owe you one .

Nicky : We'll remember you said that .

Colette : Now , go ahead . You can do it .

The five friends smiled at her to give her confidence . Before Vanilla started , Dylan insisted on giving her some advice .

Dylan : Don't be nervous . Forget you're onstage ; forget all about the audience . In fact , forget about everything . Now take a deep breath and get out there .

Dylan was so busy talking with Vanilla that he didn't notice Connie's arrival . The young girl had finally decided to come to attend the audition .

Charlie : Are you ready ?

Vanilla go to the stage and looked around in fear .

Vanilla : «This is my last chance...I couldn't afford to make another mistake .»

She thought about what Dylan had told her and , when it was over to her , the world around her seemed to disappear . Her performance was exceptional and the director had no hesitation , the role of Emy was for her .