Dream or reality

Once the new actress was selected , the Thea Sisters reunite in Colette and Pamela's room , because Colette had another plan in mind . They had to make sure that Connie and Dylan see again in the North Tower . The Thea Sisters hatch a plan . Later , the five friends left the room .

Colette : Let's move !

Colette , Violet and Nicky set about finding Connie . They drag her towards the entrance which leads to the North Tower .

Connie : Okay ? Why you want me to go in the top of the North Tower ?

Nicky : Because...there is someone waiting for you at the top !

Connie gives them a creepy dark look , which makes the three Thea Sisters uneasy .

Connie : And who is this someone ?

Colette : W-we can't tell you !

Violet : You just have to trust us !

Faced with the assistance of the three girls , Connie surrendered and made her way to the location of this mysterious meeting . Arriving at the top , she found that Dylan was waiting for her . Without giving her time to speak , the ratlet came to meet her .

Dylan : Connie , I know I might look a asshole snooty , but I'm actually just very shy .

Connie : And what about me ? When I get angry I can make a terrible scene .

Dylan laughs . As for Connie , for the very first time since the beginning of Thea Sisters Fanserie , Connie who never showed the slightest smile , well she finally smiles and laughs . Dylan and Connie started chatting and joking . Meanwhile , the Thea Sisters and Kiki , who remained under the portico , stared at the tower . They couldn't see or hear what was going on up there , but they were sure the plan was working .

Kiki : Girls , Dylan and I , we want you and the Vanilla Girls to be our guest for the world premiere of Two Mice in the Moonlight !

Thea Sisters : For real ?!? YES !!

A month later , so was the day of the premiere of Two Mice in the Moonlight movie . In California , United States , in a big black luxury car , the Thea Sisters and the Vanilla Girls had finally arrived at the place where they are to join Kiki and Dylan . After greeting the fans , out of sight of everyone's eyes , Connie and Dylan kiss tenderly , they are now a true couple .

- The end !

🎉 You've finished reading Thea Sisters Fanserie 12 - The Constellation of the Princess , Star Andromeda 🎉