A disastrous day

While the day for Kiki and the Thea Sisters was rich in emotion , that of Dylan , in the company of the Vanilla Girls , turned to torture . The young mice had crossed the group when he followed Connie to talk to her , but Vanilla did not intend to give him the least moment of respite .

Vanilla : I've always liked acting and everyone noticed my natural talent when...(blah , blah , blah)...and then I scored a part in...

Vanilla wanted to wow Dylan so that he would help her enter the world of cinema . But to achieve her goals , she had to show herself in her best light . Once on set , things got worse when Vanilla proposed .

Vanilla : I have an idea ! We could rehearse some scenes from my favorite films together !

While going through a list of titles , she imagined how she would feel to shoot these fictions with him .

Dylan : Vanilla , I'm really busy . I don't think I'll have time-

But before he could finish his sentence , Vanilla burst into tears .

Dylan : I didn't mean to upset you .

But when he approached Vanilla .

Vanilla : Hah ! I got you ! I'm pretty good , right ?

Dylan : What ?!

Just then , ahead , the Thea Sisters approached , and behind is Connie , and the young rodent used Vanilla's distraction to try and strike up a conversation with Connie . But whatever he could think of to say only made the situation worse , making him appear arrogant and conceited in the eyes of the young mouselet . Colette caught the looks between Connie and Dylan and couldn't help but think , once again , that Dylan's seemingly unpleasant ways were something else going on . A cool breeze blowing , the students spread out in the garden while waiting for the shooting to begin .

Violet : Are you nervous , Kiki ?

Kiki : Of course I am . My paws are shaking like they used to , but I'm always a little nervous before we begin filming .

A moment later , an assistant to the director approached the actress and handed her a few sheets .

Assistant : Here's the script of the scene we're about shoot . Take a quick peek .

Kiki had already perfectly memorized the scene she would have to perform , but she still took a look at the script and showed it to the Thea Sisters .

Pamela : It's the scene when Victor's friend Emmy finds out he wants to leave .

Colette : And Summer decides to go with him because she's in love with him !

A loud sneeze announced the arrival of Marcy , the actress who played the role of Emmy .

Marcy : Hi , Kiki...

Kiki : Marcy , are you okay ?

Marcy : Yes , yes , I'm all right . I caught a little cold , but I just had a nice cup of hot tea , and I'll be fine in no time .

A few minutes later , Craig , who was helping Charlie Cinerat get the actors together for the opening clap , came to tell Kiki and Marcy that they were going to start .

Craig : We're about to start the shoot .

Kiki : We coming ! Come on , Marcy .

Marcy : Okay .

The two actresses won the set , the Thea Sisters joined the Vanilla Girls , Connie , Mae and the other students at the back of the garden . Among the audience were Mrs. Ratyshnikov and Professor Show , also eager to see the actors at work .

Charlie : Take one ! Action !

It had only taken Dylan seconds to slip into character .

Dylan : I've already made up my mind...I have to leave !

Marcy : Where are you going to...ACHOO !

Marcy didn't even manage to finish her scenario . She had caught a bad cold , after a few minutes her skin was covered with small red spots .

Kiki : That's not cold ! Marcy is having an allergy attack !

Europa : Oh no !

Charlie : We can't go on like this ! What a catastrophe !

The whole team surrounded Charlie in an attempt to calm him down . Dylan took off his jacket and put it on Marcy's shoulders .

Dylan : You'll feel better in a minute...Let's go back to your room and wait for the doctor . You need to rest and get off your paws .

Marcy : Thank , Dylan .

His kindness and thoughtfulness surprised the Thea Sisters and the Vanilla Girls . To Connie , Dylan's soft voice sounds suddenly familiar to her .

Connie : « This voice...it's possible Ratinson is....No ! I don't believe he is ! »

Meanwhile , Kiki , who was trying to convince Charlie to delay filming the scene until Marcy healed , had an idea .

Charlie : We can't postone ! We're already over budget !

Kiki : The part Marcy was supposed to play isn't that hard . Maybe could you find a girl from the academy who could take a role .

Charlie : I don't think so...

Kiki : It could take Marcy a while to get better , Charlie .

Charlie : Okay , you're right . Let's hold an audition tomorrow .

In her corner , Mae , Europa , jumped for joy .

Europa : « Yaay ! Europa would like participate this audition ! »

Europa , had an idea .

Europa : « Europa have an idea ! Europa know what want ! »

The young mouselet disappears .