The birth of Star Andromeda

Berenices : Eeeeek !!

Connie almost forgot about her comrades who are in danger . Still under enemy control , Europa brutally throws Berenices to the ground like a vulgar doll . She then levitated her , she created another big needle of ice .

Europa : Now , Europa will kill Berenices .

As she was about to kill Berenices , Jolie immediately moved in front of her comrade and she narrowly grabbed the weapon . She held it with all her strength so Berenices wouldn't get stabbed .

Jolie : Stop it , Europa !

Europa : Right , Europa will kill the leader of the Thea Sisters-Ow !

The young Jupiterian girl got hit with a stick , it's Connie . Armed with a single stick and a dose of rage , she was ready to fight .

Connie : I won't let you , to hurt my classmates !

She pushes Connie violently .

Jolie : Brown !

Europa : Now , Europa want finish you !

She creates another needle .

Connie : STOP IT !!

Suddenly a dazzling light shines .

Europa : Huh ?

Jolie : Brown ?

The light comes from Connie . A luminous ball came out of her chest , it is her Stone Sacred , the Diamond . The Diamond changes shape to a compact powder similar to that of Berenices , Cepheus and Cassiopeia . Connie takes it and she transforms . Europa moved away , at the same time , Berenices was released . The mouselet breathed , as she was starting to run out of oxygen . When she saw Connie transform , it was a big surprise to her .

Berenices : Brown ?

The news looks at herself , a little surprised . She already knows what to do , she goes into battle . Europa and the new one fight . Then , Europa lost sight of her opponent .

Europa : Where Connie go ?

Her enemy is behind , she hits her on the back with force . The Jupiterian hit the ground .

??? : Twinkle Star Meteor !

She shoots her with her stars . Europa ducks , and again until she has a shoulder injury .

Europa : Ow ! How Connie dare to hurt Europa ! Europa want to go back home !

The young girl disappears . Berenices and Jolie march towards the new ally .

Jolie : Wow ! You so beautiful ! You have to choice your name !

??? : My name ?

Berenices : Your hero name !

??? : I already have one .

Berenices/Jolie : Huh ?

Andromeda : The Constellation of the Chained Princess that dazzles the night sky , Star Andromeda .

Jolie : Andromeda ? So you are the mouselet who Perseus date ?

Andromeda thought about him .

Andromeda : Perseus...

She ran to her lover's body , she hugs him . Her friends look at her sadly . Jolie finally understood , Andromeda and Perseus have been lover all this time . But while Andromeda's power was not yet awakened , Perseus's was already long before her . Perseus always believed Connie to be Andromeda . Jolie approached Andromeda .

Jolie : Andromeda , you can make Perseus back to life .

Andromeda : But how ?

Jolie : With your Stone Sacred , you can bring someone you love back to life . Just use the power of your stone with all your heart and soul . You can do it , Andromeda .

Andromeda did , she concentrated and begged her Stone Sacred with all her heart and soul to energize Perseus and bring him back to life . This is what happened , her desire is granted . A miraculous drop of power flows over the ratlet's lifeless body . Her beloved has returned .

Perseus : Andromeda...

Andromeda : Perseus !

The couple hug each other . Jolie can't help but be emotional . Andromeda and Perseus break free .

Andromeda : Let's go , the others need us !

Berenices and Jolie nodded .