A new friend

A few seconds after Connie left the theater , Mae was also out , and she quietly followed her without her realizing a thing . She's waiting for the best place to teach her a lesson . The young girl continued to follow Connie to her bedroom . Mae smirked . When Connie finds herself in her room ...

Mae : Connie Brown .

The girl immediately turned around .

Connie : Who are you ?

Mae : He , he , he !

Under Connie's eyes , Mae transforms into Europa .

Europa : Code name : J II E ! Europa ! Europa want to teach Connie a lesson for being bad mouselet to Dylan . Themisto ! Metis ! Thebe !

Three Satelle Minors appear behind Europa .

Metis : Code name : J XVI M ! I'm Metis !

Themisto : Code name : J XVII T ! I'm Themisto !

Thebe : Code name : J XIV T ! I'm Thebe !

Themisto/Metis/Thebe : What we going to do for you , miss Europa ?

Europa : Metis , Thebe and Themisto captured Connie !

Themisto/Thebe/Metis : Yes , miss Europa !

Connie immediately ran out . In the hallways , there is no one to help a student in danger .

Connie : Help !

Thebe : Where you think to go , sweetheart ?

Themisto , Metis and Thebe succeeded in grabbing the mouselet and tackling her brutally to the ground . Europa join them .

Connie : Let me go !

Themisto : Miss Europa , what you want us to do with this girl ?

Europa : Themisto , Metis and Thebe tie up Connie . Connie will get fun with Europa , Metis , Thebe and Themisto .

The three Jupiterians tie up Connie . The enemies then disappear , along with Connie . In the meantime , auditions followed at a rapid pace , with students eager to land the role and play alongside Dylan and Kiki indeed . As soon as Charlie and the Professor Show offered to take a break , the Thea Sisters hurried out of the theater .

Nicky : I think Brown made the same mistake we did ! She thought Dylan's shyness was snobbishness !

Paulina : Let'se see if we can find him . Maybe we can convince him to go talk to Brown !

Colette , Pamela , Nicky , Paulina and Violet immediately set out in search of the actor and it wasn't long before they found him sitting in the garden , re-reading the scripts for scenes he was due to shoot the next day . He was so wrapped up in her thoughts that he didn't notice their presence .

Colette : Hey !

Dylan : Oh...Hi .

Noticing the bitterness that darkened the young actor's gaze , Colette got straight to the point .

Colette : Dylan , we saw what happened with Brown...You have to go talk to her !

Dylan : *blushing* I...well...really...you...see...

Violet : Dylan , I know what you're feeling...because it's happened to me too . Other rodents often misunderstand my shyness . But if you want to make things right , all you need is a little courage . Show Brown your true self , and she'll see you didn't mean to hurt Vanilla or anyone .

Dylan : I don't think that Connie wants to talk to me anymore .

Paulina : Actually , I think she does . She wouldn't get up in your snout if she didn't think you were a good guy at heart .

Nicky : She'll be happy to find out she was wrong with you . Try to open up to her . I'm sure she'll listen .

Dylan wasn't sure Connie was giving him a second chance , but the Thea Sisters had managed to make him want to try to talk to her . He had to try hard to open his heart to Connie , just like Violet had done with him .

Dylan : Thanks .

Pamela : That's what friends are for !

Colette remembered a question she asked herself so much .

Colette : By the way , Dylan...Why have you wanted to talk to Brown so badly all this time ? Since your arrival ?

Dylan : Well...How I could say...

The eyes of the young actor point to the sky .

Dylan : Every time when I dream , I was always in an amazing place ... the sky was covered with stars which are all visible to the naked eye . It is in these dreams that I see a beautiful girl everytime . And when I got here , when I met Connie ... her voice...her face are exactly like the one I've been seeing all the time . But...I wasn't sure it was really her .

Colette : And you know her name ?

Dylan : Yeah . Her name is...