The battle

Europa : Metis , Themisto and Thebe attack the Thea Sisters and Star Vanilla Girls .

The three Satelles Iuppiters and the Daimon rush towards the Thea Sisters and the Vanilla Girls . Jolie and Berenices against Themisto . Dynamic , Glitter and Cassiopeia confronted Thebe . While Hyper , Harmonia and Cepheus fight together against Metis . Meanwhile , Europa levitated Connie up and walked away .

Dylan : Connie !

Dylan pursued Europa .

Europa : He , he . Dylan follow Europa .

Berenices and Jolie see them .

Jolie : Dylan ! Brown !

Berenices : Damned . Let's go , Jolie !

Jolie : Okay !

The two girls follow Dylan .

Themisto : I will not let you go !

Themisto was about to launch her attack on them , but suddenly she couldn't move her arm . A long chain of stars wrapped around her wrist . This is just Cassiopeia's attack .

Cassiopeia : Forget them and let's have fun together !

Themisto smirked maliciously .

Themisto : If you want .

Meanwhile , Jolie , Berenices and Dylan were in pursuit of Europa who kidnapped Connie . The enemy leads them away from the college , to a secluded beach . They lost sight of the jupiterian .

Jolie : Where she go ?

All three looked around hoping to find them , Dylan has found them .

Dylan : Over there !

Several yards away , Connie , unconscious , is now strapped to the rock . Dylan tried to approach her . But , a Daimon in the form of a whale emerges from the sea . The young actor stops immediately .

Jolie/Berenices : An Daimon !

Europa : Dylan Ratinson must be serious now . Satelles Iuppiters want the new Ganymede . If Dylan refuse and the Daimon will eat Connie Brown .

Dylan : No this ! Not Connie !

Berenices : Let her go ! Star Arrow !

Star Berenices plans her attack on Europa , but the girl dodges it . And in return , she launches her attack on Berenices .

Europa : Lineae Sharp !

The pieces of ice changed into needles , Berenices received several bites and cuts all over his body .

Berenices : Eeeek !

Jolie : Berenices !

Europa : So Dylan will say yes ? Or no....

Meanwhile , the other girls continue to fight .

Cassiopeia : Star Cluster Rose !

Cassiopeia confronted Themisto , now with the help of Cepheus .

Cepheus : Kiss Shooting Star !

Themisto blocks their attack .

Cepheus : What ?! Hey ! That's not fair ! You cheat !

Hyper : Boomerang Vibration !

Harmonia : Melody Dream !

The battle of Harmonia and Hyper against Thebe also continues . Meanwhile on the side of Glitter and Dynamic . Metis fired her attack on the two friends .

Metis : Take this !

Glitter ducks , over and over , until she is hit . Immediately afterwards , Dynamic throws herself straight towards her without any hesitation . She can't stand to see a friend hurt . Metis and Dynamic fight . Glitter stood up and joined the fight . She is preparing her attack .

Glitter : Dynamic stay away of her right now !

Dynamic pulls away from her opponent .

Glitter : Sparkling Thunder !

The young girl electrocuted Metis . Metis collapses .