Nature's Reality

PS: ABOVE PICTURE IS A REPRESENTATION OF SAKURA , NOT EXACT SEEING HER AGE..

-------------------------------------------------------

I was being dragged by my hands by mother who was quite clearly angry. Though she was not active my mother had trained for all of her life till she married into the Xanders hence she knew how to fight and was also on par with my dad according to Martha at least. "You want to act like a know it all don't you" My mother yelled at me as she glared back at me opening the door of an empty and dark room at the same time. She threw me onto the floor as she took out something. "How many times have I told you to stay low huh?" she asked. CRACK The sound of her whip resonated in the room. Which one was it today? "WHO TOLD YOU, YOU HAVE A HIGHER POSITION THAN HIM HUH!!!" She yelled as she whipped me. 'Oh it is the spiked one' I realised. "I TOLD YOU, YOU ARE NOTING BUT USELESS TRASH WHOSE ONLY USE IS TO HELP HER BROTHER." She glared at me as she whipped me again. "Noah is your only purpose, I told you not to take his position didn't I?" she glared "I didn't" I muttered under my breath "WHAT WAS THAT? *CRACK*. HE IS THE HEIR WHO IS GOING TO SURPASS THE OTHERS TO BECOME HEIR *CRACK* AND YOU*CRACK* ARE JUST GETTING IN THE WAY. YOU GAVE THE EXAM ANYWAYS DIDN'T YOU!? *CRACK*. By now I was already bleeding with some of the spikes stuck in my knees. *CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK* "STAY IN THIS ROOM AND DON'T YOU DARE COME OUT. GET THAT?! *CRACK* "yes". "Yes WHAT?" *CRACK* "Yes ma'am" I answered *CRACK*. "Hmph" she huffed as she went out of the door looking it behind her.

As I looked around, I found that this was a sort of storage room which was surprisingly quite clean. The room must be in the higher floors I thought as I looked down from the full-length window at the end of the room. The sun seemed to be setting. My blood was dripping to the ground "AH I need to fix these up huh' I looked around as I saw a glass panel at the end of the I took of my shoe as I banged it onto the glass. It broke with a loud crash as a few small shards of glass scratched my fingers but it wasn't that big. I took one of the glass shards as it tore the ends of my dress. I took the two small glass vile [THIS ONE IS THE WATER ONE]

 I took the two small glass vile [THIS ONE IS THE WATER ONE]

out of the small pocket in my dress. It The wider one had some amount of water while the smaller thinner one had alcohol [please the first aid kind] [THIS ONE IS THE ALCOHOL]

[PS: ADJUST THE SIZE] I poured the water onto the cloth as I rubbed my wounds with it, it burned but bearable as I knew the alcohol would sting more After I cleaned the wounds I poured the alcohol onto the cloth as I wiped the wounds again as I fe...

[PS: ADJUST THE SIZE] I poured the water onto the cloth as I rubbed my wounds with it, it burned but bearable as I knew the alcohol would sting more After I cleaned the wounds I poured the alcohol onto the cloth as I wiped the wounds again as I felt the familiar sting on my skin. I cut more of the long dress as I wrapped it around my wounds. As I closed the viles and put them in the pocket I finally had time to look around the dark room. It was quite a small room almost as big as my room at the Xanders. The moonlight creeped in through the window I limped towards the window as I sat down beside it leaning on the wall, as I looked down through the window. The window faced the back of the estate, with a big lake surrounded by huge trees tall enough to reach the estate second floor while being thick enough to not let any sunlight through. It looked quite peaceful with the moon reflecting on the waters with utmost silence other than the occasional chirps of the crickets. Would he also like this place I thought, as my mind wandered to those three I fell asleep peacefully as the silence became my companion...

I was sleeping with the birds chirping outside the window... how do I know this? I never slept completely since the servants were being bribed by the parents here and their occasionaly to harm heirs which exposed me and noah and the others to constant dangers, thus it was quite hard to sleep so I was used to sleeping partially. Soon I heard a click as I woke up as I grabbed the shard of glass and pointed it towards the entrance. As I took in the light around me I finally was able to get a clear look as to who it was It was the woman from yesterday with a servant standing before her looking like she was protecting the woman. The woman herself looked quite startled as the servant looked angry "H-hey kid its fine, I need to talk to you.."

It was the woman from earlier. She seemed to be telling the truth so i lowered my hand with the glass shard still staying in my hand. The maids released her stance as she stood behind her master with an expressionless face "There isn't any place to sit here so please bear with me" i said looking around still mindful of my curtsy "it doesn't matter" she said with an unfamiliarly warm smile "Come to my room i want to talk about something and as u said this doesn't seem like the proper place to do so." She said . I nodded as i followed the maid and the woman. As we walked through several halls i started noticing a change in scenery. The halls were far less decorated with gold and intense accessories but rather with natural paintings and vases of flowers with walls with creepers crawling on them. The outside view was less rigid with a wide variety of plants. The view outside reminded me of the lake i had seen yesterday at night. Seeing these it seems like the place was towards the backyard....

We came across a huge door with several patterns of different languages carved on it as the two ladys entered while i looked at the door

Damant quod non intelligent [PLEASE DON'T TRANSLATE YET]

de ergste vloek is liefde [ AND READ THE DESCRIPTION]

الخلاص الوحيد هو الموت [ THANKYOU]

μερικές φορές ένας άγγελος βρίσκεται στο σκοτάδι [GIVE A VOTE MAYBE? ]

闇だけが光を示すことができます\ [HOW ABOUT A FOLLOW?]

Du stirbst entweder als Held ... oder lebst lange genug, um dich selbst zum Bösewicht zu machen [NO?, OK I GUESS ITS FIINE :] ]

They were things I hadn't read anywhere else and quite suprised me because of the meaning they held. The lady seemed to have noticed me staring at the door, I noticed as I scurried inside 

----------------------------------------

Ok so this is the 6th? chapter and umm I request not to translate the phrases of other languages yet as when i reveal them it would have a greater impact. Um yea thats it ig 

Hope you enjoyed

Your author

Crimson~