Chapter 49

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT SOMEONE SHOOT ME!" I yelled out feeling my insides folding and French knotting themselves. You may wonder what the fuck is going on...

Well currently I'm in labor.

After a month or so out of the hospital Kentrell had finally stopped being all super clingy and stuff but he still doesn't like when I'm gone. He had me going to his shows with him and stuff, but after he beat some guy up back stage for staring too long I stopped going. I got a house down here with Khi and ma since she wanted to stay close seeing as I decided (Kentrell decided) that I'd stay down here with Kentrell. Almost all the time we had alone was spent watching Anime's and I kind of got him hooked to Naruto. It's like the only anime he'll watch without me. And I made him cry watching the promise never land.

"Shot shoot shit, AHH FUCK!" I said feeling a sharp pain up my back as they put me on the bed. Contractions hurt like a bitch.

We were happy, Upt took care of my crazy ex after we located his family home. Kentrells continued to drop music and stuff though he mainly uses the recording studio in the house. I met his babymother and she was real nice... to me at least. She called Kentrell a soggy nugget. She likes to braid my hair and stuff, Kentrell hates it when we spend time together. He said he thinks we're "plotting" something. Which is dumb. But I'm happy she's not interested in him anymore, their on talking terms but they seem to not really like each other. At least their cordial... enough.

After I calmed down and kind of got used to the growing pains when they gave me pain relievers the doctor came in. Have y'all ever met somebody and like the first thing they say make you want to punch them... yeah that's me right now.

"So Ms Keegan how are you feeling?" He said and I stared at him like he was retarded. "You tell me by that scream I let out ten minutes ago, I'm sure you heard it." I said sarcastically before the doors open and Kentrell walked in with a mask on. "Need anything?" He asked coming over and my eyes narrowed at him wanting to rip his throat out. "Aside from this baby out of me no." I said sneering at him and he just laughed rubbing my head. "Okay babygirl." He said making me feel butterflies above the baby. "I fucking hate you, you cute dumb son of bitch." I grumbled looking away from him and he just hummed.

After the doctor checked my vitals and stuff he put my legs up so if the baby starts coming there won't be many problems.

"Can I kill him after we get out baby?" Kentrell asked staring at the door where the doctor left. "Why would you want to do that?" I asked and he turned looking down at me with a obvious from. "Because he gets to see my special spot." He said with all seriousness.

...

Why is that so cute?!

"Aww, no you can't kill the doctor." I said cooing at him like a baby and his eyebrow twitched in annoyance. "Stop doing that dummy." He said plucking my forehead lightly. "Ouch! I didn't even do nothin!" I said scowling as I crossed my arms. "Here I am. Delivering Our child and You decide to abuse me? That's so ghetto." I said before sighing shaking my head and he laughs lightly. "Now our lil girl can be there for the wedding dresses in a pretty white dress." He said making me laugh as I looked down at the ring he got me. I forgot to say he proposed to me three months ago, about a month after I woke up from my coma. It wasn't nun big, we just went out on a lil dinner date then went stargazing on the beach where he popped the question. It was cute. We planned to have it the day he first texted me which is September eighth, it's just some cute memory lane type shit.

Timeskip by Ree calling Kentrell all kinds of bitches while pushing the baby.

11 hours... that's how long it took me to have this kid.