Chapter 22

[Friday September 14th 10:37pm]

Right now I'm at a dorm part at Dormitory C. At this moments I'm sorta kinda ish Drunk but not Suuper drunk. Some girl was giving me a lap dance and then a thought popped up in my head.

What if I am gay.

When she was finished I got up and looked through the people. I found a pretty looking girl she was lightskin wit green eyes and a slick back ponytail. I walked up to her aaaand I kissed her.

Just to see how it feels. You know a good experiment.

It was aight. It felt the same as when I kiss niggas. I pulled away and licked my lips. "Ouu strawberry." I said and she laughed grabbing my hand. We walked out I held her hand as we walked out Dormitory C. "You know I'm straight right." I said and she looked at me and laughed. "You confused. Clearly." She said and I nodded laughing. "I'm drunk too." I said and we both nodded. "Yes Mam. I haven't seen you around hea." She said and I nodded. "Yeah I'm still in Highschool." I said and she nodded. "Well if you need help lemme give you my numba." She said and I unlocked my phone giving it to here.

"So your a freshman or sum?" I asked and she nodded. "Yeah I'm transferring down south soon though." She said and I nodded humming. "Thats wassup I'm going to Baton Rouge to meet Kentrell next week." I said and she stopped and turned to look at me. "So you're friends with Youngboy?" She asks and I shrugged. "Associate Friends Fuck buddies. Ion know yet." I said and she hummed nodding. "I give my good vibes." She said and I spun in a circle loving her sprinkles of good vibes. She laughed at me and we stopped to look up at the stars. "Actually the college I'm transferring is in Baton Rouge." She said and I looked at her and smiled.

"Good depending on how this meeting goes." I said and glanced at her confused face. "What do you mean?" She asks and I laugh a little. "I know nothing about him except he has a kid. So if we vibe the same then I'll be spending more time down there." I said and she hummed. "Your planning on leaving Minnesota?" She asked and I glanced at her with a light smile. "Isn't it every strugglers dream to get out of their hood for good?" I ask and she shakes her head laughing a little. "You right." She said and I smiled looking up at the sun.

[Saturday September 15th 9:02am]

I woke up to my phone ringing and I groaned picking it up. "Hello?" I said rubbing my hands through my hair. "Rey told me how you've been gone these past few days so I called to tell you Appointment in one hour. Be there." Danny said and I hummed. "Got it." I said before hanging up. I grunted loudly knowing that I gotta go home now. "Shut the Hell up Amary!" Nina said before I felt a pillow smack my face and I slid off the couch. We all busted out laughing before I stood up.

"Bae you bouta leave?" Kaleah asked and I rolled my eyes. Now that I remember Kaleah did come bring me some food last night after I got hella waisted and Dipped from the party. "Yeah I gotta appointment in a hour so I gotta go home and get ready." I said grabbing my bag and walking to the bathroom.

I brush my teeth and wash my face before putting on my dark blue shorts and red tube top with my red Supreme slides. I used Natalia's brush and brushed my hair out of its frizzy messy state. When I was finished I practiced my smile a few times before walking out.

"Aye I'm walking you home!" Leah said as Natalia walked out of her room and to the kitchen. She grabbed a water before throwing one at me and I caught it. She threw one at Nina before throwing one at Kaleah. Nina almost let hers drop and Leah caught hers easily. We all cracked them open before taking a sip. "Hurry up Leah." I said and she flicked me off walking into the bathroom.