Chapter 23

We were walking from Leah house cause Tooth needa the car. My phone kept vibrating and I pulled it out while we walked up the hill.

BB🥶💛

Nina♥️
Ouu Amary got her own dyke🤪

Natai 🙏🏽💜
This Ree we talkin bout she got her own erything🙃

Toothjr😂💚
She boutta snag YB so anything she don't got she can get🤷🏽‍♀️

Me
Wtf y'all talkin bout?

Toothjr😂💚
You was drunk talkin bout Kentrell AAnd you called em to prove it😂😂

Nina♥️
You WAS jhi drunk asf last night💃🏾

Me
SMD🍆

Natai🙏🏽💜
I'd suck the shit outcho stuff😂🤷🏽‍♀️

Nina♥️
🚫🧢

Toothjr😂💚
If I wasn't wit Tooth I'd be right in line🤩

Me
BYE HOES😂😂🏃🏽‍♀️

We hit my corner and I tucked my phone walking up the block wit Leah behind me. We walked up to the house and no one was on the porch. We walked in closing the medal gate behind us making it clink.

Rey was the first one who ran out the house and he ran up on me almost making me fall back as he hugged me. "They're pissed." He whispered and I nodded as Khi walked out the house. "I can deal with it." I say lowly and he nods. "Good luck. I'll be in the car waiting." Rey said turning around and I nodded.

I sighed before looking up at Khi. "Where were you?" He asked as I walked up. "I crashed at a few places went to a few parties." I said shrugging walking by him. "Why didn't you answer your phone for None of us?" He asks putting emphasis on none. "Well I need my own time to think and be in my own world." I said stopping in front of him and turning to look at him. "I came to realize some things on my little trip." I said and he looked at me with anger in his eyes but didn't say anything. I walked in the house with Leah and Khi following. "Before you say anything My bad bout not contacting y'all but I really have to hurry to this appointment." I said walking to the steps and they all groaned. I just laughed and walked upstairs wit Leah behind me.

She threw my bag on the ground and crashed onto my bed while I walked in my bathroom. I took a quick shower washing up real nice before hopping out. I lotioned up in my Vanilla and Strawberry lotion before I slid on my black and blue Hanes boxers and my black and blue sport bra. I hung my towel up and walked out.

I went over to my dresser and grabbed my brush before brushing my hair. "Aye Trelly FaceTiming you." Leah said and hummed. "Answer it." I said and she nodded.

"Oh hell Naww. Whea Ree?" I heard Kentrell say and I laughed. "She doin sum right now Patna. Who you?" She asked as I twisted my scrunchie into my ponytail. "Her future nigga." He stayed and I rolled my eyes before grabbing my gel and petsmart tooth brush.

"How you her nigga when I'm ha nigga? You sound fucking retarded." Leah said and I smacked my teeth while doin my edges. "You ain't even a nigga Bitch." He said and I laughed a little. "Regards who eatin her pussy?" Leah said and my eyes widen as I turned facing her. "Who finna stick Dey dick in ha?" He said his accent coming out thick. "Rey-" She started but was cut off by my brush hittin her head. "Leah gimme my phone befo you start some shit." I said snatching my phone from her and turning the camera off.

"Whatchu was doin while I was talkin to that sike a dyke of yours?" He asked and I grunted walking into the room. "Why all y'all keep sayin that. Det ain't my dyke. But I was doin my hair." I said as I grabbed my ripped jeans and pulled them on. "Who was dem folks you was wit yesterday?" He asked making me roll my eyes. "My friends."