Side story

I walked straight through his door and went upstairs into his room. I slid off my slides and shirt before jumping on his bed and I grabbed one of his pillows pulling it under my head where I got comfortable and in seconds I was conpletely knocked tf out.

KENTRELL POV💚

I walked into my house and Sat down on the couch waiting for this girl to text me sayin when she ready for me to pick her up. "You know your bestfriend upstairs right." Ben said and I looked at him confused. "When she get here?" I ask and he shrugs. "Like a hour ago she came in and went straight upstairs." He said and I got up taking one step on the steps before running up. I walked into my room not surprised to find her spread across my bed.

I took my shoes off and slid in beside her pulling her on top of me. And I grabbed my phone real quick going to my Netflix seeing straight cartoons.

Family Guy, F is for family, Spirit, Carmon Sandiego, My little pony, Equestria girls, Pokemon, Seven deadly sins....

She made me sit through most of these wit her. Well, not really made buh she would have a attitude with me if I didnt.

I decided to just get on Instagram and scroll through. After like a hour or sum I heard somebody knocking on the door and I turned to look. "Come in." I said lowly and they walked in.

I wasnt really surprised to see Nisha with a carseat holding my sonson Kayden. "Who dis your new girlfriend?" She asked as I sat up rubbing my face. "Not yet." I said lowly before looking at her. "Right now she only my Bestfriend." I said and she hummed walking up to the bed. "Who is sh-" She paused leaning over the bed to look at her. "Damn she pretty." Nisha said staring at her while she slept. "If im leaving my kid wit yall I wanna meet her." Nisha said sitting the car seat down and I mugged her. "You leavin Our Kid wit Me his father she's not in it." I said and she smacked her teeth. "She here aint she." Nisha said arching her eyebrow at me.

I sighed before turning around and looking at her. I shook her a lul bit and whispered her name. She woke up easily rubbin her eyes. "Why you wake me up?" She asked still rubbing her eyes. "I got some people I want you to meet." I said and she moved her hands from her face and looked around. "Hello." She said waving at Nisha. "Hey im Nisha his Babymomma." Nisha said and Amaryllis got outta the bed walking over to Nisha. "Nice to meet you I'm Ree his Bestfriend." She said holding out her hand. Nisha grabbed her hand and pulled her close into a hug. She whispered something to her and Amaryllis laughed nodding her head.

Ree stepped away and smiled at her. "It was nice meeting you." Ree said and Nisha waved at her. "Same to you. Bye Kentrell." Nisha said and I nodded my head to her.

I looked down at Baby Kayden and smiled at his sleeping face. Ree walked over and sat on the bed beside me looking at him. "He's so cute." She said and I smiled at her.

I wonder if I get her pregnant will it be a girl or a boy?

"Ree why you aint text me when you got hea?" I ask and She looks at me. "I was sleepy so I came in and took a nap. By the way ion wanna be apart of the babymomma business but the kid, Yeah I fucks wit the kid the most." She said nodding her head making me laugh at her. "What She whisper to you?" I ask and she shrugged smiling. "Dont trip." She said grabbing her phone and I mugged her. "Gi-" I was cut off by Kaydens loud cry as he woke up. I turned and looked at him and he started crying loudly.

Im stuck. This my first time havin Kayden wit no one else to help me. Normally it be a maid ben babyjoe Or one of my girls to help.

Before I even noticed Amary unbuckled him from the car seat and picked him up as she stood up. She rocked him on her hip and he started to quiet down. "This officially my kid now." She said looking at him. "Oh so you step momma huh?" I asked and she mugged me. "Boy im daddy fuck you talkin bout." She said and I smacked my teeth. "Girl Ill stick my dick down yo throat and make you call me daddy." I said and she looked at me wide eyed before looking back at Kayden.

I just smirked grabbing my phone. "Can you pass me that bottle?" She asked pointing to the bottle and I grabbed it before handing it to her. "You gon be like dis wit our kid?" I ask and she looked at me confused. "Me and you not even togeva for you to be sayin Our kid." She said watching Kayden to make sure he aint make a mess. "We aint gotta be right now. Just know I plan on getting you pregnant." I said and she laughed. "What we gon name our Kid?" She asks wiping his face. "If a girl Kaylani or Kind. If a boy Kamiri or Kody." I said and she nodded. "I like them." She said and I smiled up at her.

I watched her pat his back while he was over her shoulder. Before I got back on my phone and Three texted me.

'Three💚
Pab grimy

Get rid of em.'

"Oh so you gangsta gangsta." Ree said and I looked to see her over my shoulder reading and I locked my phone. "You nosy." I said sliding my phone in my pocket. "Thats how you learn shit." She said making me roll my eyes. "Thats how you get yo shit popped." I said pulling my strap from my waist. I wasnt really surprised when she pulled hers. "You jus gotta rock tem foh they pop you." She said running her hands across the Barrel. "Thats my babygirl." I said and she rolled her eyes though I peeped her cheeks turn red. "I told you stop callin me that ian even yo girl." She said and I dropped my pistol down on the bed and turned grabbing her neck pushing her back making her fall on the bed.

"You My babygirl Aight." I said and she nodded looking to the right where Kayden was. I leaned down kissin her which caught her attention real fast.

She kissed back tho.

"My Babygirl."

Please Vote and Comment on all cause it'll really make my day. AND It'll make me bust my ass harder to update for yall ❣️

Hope yall had a Bomb ass day and if yall didn't Tell me about it . (I actually do respond to the comments!!) I hope this made yall day .