Chapter 42

So it's been like a week and we got everything planned for the tour. With Ma help we booked all our shit and my Aunt Nae gon drive for us. It took a lot of work but we finally got everything. We set to leave October 28th so I can first pop out on Halloween. Someone booked me for a Halloween party and first it'll be a hunted house for the kids where I'll give candy out to them for a hour then it shuts down and teens 15 and above come for the real party.

Shit'll be lit as fuck. I made sure to get bookings in every state we hitting. I've been catching up and doing assessments for my classes while getting my packets ahead of time so I can at least start. "You still working on that shit?" Khi asked walking in and I rolled my eyes. "I'm almost done." I said glancing at him as I flipped to my second to last page. This is my reading packet so don't come for me. They gave me a month and a half's worth of work including a project. I started the project and me and my partner agreed that he'd do half and I'd do the other half. I came up with the project and I'll do all the board decoration and shit so she can present. "Here. And don't forget ma want you to make quesadillas." He said and I hummed nodding taking the Jay. I lit it as he walked out and started working on my work, I finished by the time my jay made it down to a roach.

I decided to scroll down Instagram in the meantime and I saw something that made me pause. I checked the caption went to his page, found her before nodding with a hum. I went to one of her pictures adding it to my story wit the caption, 'She pretty I might wan- 🥴 He know.' I added it to my and story with a light laugh knowing how everybody about to blow this up. I heard a knock on my door so I got up and opened it seeing Rey. "You ready?" He asks holding out the bag and I hum nodding. "He said no shirt just go in." Rey said and I hummed going in the bathroom.

It was a ethika set with fashion nova jeans. Apparently I'm doing a partner run with them so I have to start practicing at home. I stripped did a quick shower before putting on the clothes and walking out. He had set the lights and everything up so just got on the bed and did poses while he took pictures. "I think we got em." He said walking over showing me the work of our past twenty minutes. "Send em to me after you send em to him." I said and he nodded turning off the light as I closed the blinds and curtains. I finished cleaning up before I sighed laying on the bed. My notification kept going off so I put my phone on DND and set a thirty minute timer before going to sleep.

I woke up to hear my phone ringing and I picked it up answering it. "Heyo." I said and heard a chuckle. "I got your Zip I'm on my way over aight." I heard Rocky say and I woke up immediately. "Aight Khi and em prolly outside." I said and he hummed before hanging up. I went downstairs and took out all my ingredients. I checked my phone seeing the pictures sent so I grabbed my favorite three and put it on my gram.

Ree

Ree.drizzy Lets play poker 🥴 @ethika @fashionnova

14.7k ❤️ 2,354 comments
Nbakd2x Oop-
Bbnaee 😍🤤
Upt.rey Star 💫
546.cam 😍😩
↪️Ree.drizzy 🥴
Nba_selfpaid 🤣 oh wow
Yfnlucci 🥴🥴
↪️Ree.drizzy 😩❤️
Upt.khi ❤️
Bhadbhabie ❤️❤️🤤
↪️Ree.drizzy🥴
Nba_youngboy ... answer the phone.
Nba_youngboy 💚

Just after I read his comments my phone started ringing. I answered the FaceTime call and Kentrell was mugging me the moment it connected. "Why you looking like that?" I ask setting the phone up as I waited for the oil to heat. "You showing off huh?" He said and I looked at him confused. "What you mean?" I ask and his eyes narrowed at me. "You acting like you fuckin single. I will beat yo ass." He said and I laughed. "You sound upset. Go talk to yo girl. I'm boutta cook, get my weed, and do this sneaky link." I said just to see his reaction though I know damn well ion feel like doing no sneaky link tonight. "Try it if you want. See what happen. I saw them lil comments you added to them bitch ass niggas." He said and I laughed. "Bad baby not a nigga. She can get this cat whenever she want. And YFN already know I'll suck hi-" I started but he cut me off hanging up making me laugh. Ian finna call his ass back. He coolin wit his boo. She cute too, when I see her I might kiss her. She look a lil shorter than me though.

Malu was around my height. I think imma make it my business to kiss all his girls if they pretty. It seems to bother him when I do.

I started whipping it up in the kitchen and after my second one was done Rocky came in with my zip. I paid him real quick before giving him a Quesadilla and he left.

I started smoking that damn weed before I even finished the 4th Quesadilla. I was high as hell. After my second Jay I put my weed up in my room before finishing up my food.