Chapter 8

My alarm clock woke me up and I sighed turning it off. "Oh my fucking god-" Kentrell said groaning through the phone and I cut him off. "Shut the fuck up didn't I tell you he don't like you." I said while getting out of bed. "Shut up mu'fucker if He'on like me he definitely don't like yo ass." He said making me smack my lips. "Shut up lil whore." I said making him laugh. "Who det?" I heard a gurl voice with a slight Spanish accent.

"Nobody." Kentrell said and I rolled my eyes. "Ouch." I said sarcasm oozing from my voice. "Naw who the hell you on the phone wit? That same bitch from yesterday?" She asked like we haven't been on the phone all night. "Watch that B word lil Pop rock." I said taking my phone wit me inside the closet. "The fuck she just call me?" She asked and I looked at the phone to see a light skin girl with black hair and brown eyes. "Pop rocks. You have nice hair." I said while going through my clothes searching for a fit. I decided to go wit some black jeans and a dark blue shirt with dark blue ugg boots.

They were steady arguing while I did a quick bird bath since I bathed last night. "Who is you?" Her lil Spanish voice said and I looked at the phone. "Who I am ain't the question who I ain't is. I ain't his hoe I ain't his bitch and Ian his girl so calm down lil mama's he ain't cheatin on you. Well atleast not wit me." I said and looked at the phone seeing her pointing her finger in his face but Ian hear shit making me laugh. This nigga real put me on mute because him and his girl arguing.

I took this chance to get dressed and tuck my strap. "DRIZZY!" I heard Khi yell and I rolled my eyes. "WHAT?" I yelled back walking out the bathroom. "YOU TRYN MATCH BEFORE FIRST?" He yelled back and I squealed. "YEA!" I yelled back and slid on some blue leg warmers and my boots. I grabbed my bag and headphones wit my portable charger.

"Isabella." Jimmy called and I hummed while walking into my closet. "When is yo cousin party?" He asks and I roll my eyes. "About a month from now." I said lying threw my teeth and he smacked his teeth.

I'm actually leaving on Thursday and I'll be down there that night, the parties on Saturday and we're driving to New Orleans Sunday and I'll be making a stop in Baton Rouge halfway.

"Where's my fran at? I miss him." I say walking downstairs with my headphones in. "Ion fucking know. He'on live wit me jus always over hea." He said making me laugh a little. "Aye What's yo girl name?" I ask and he smacks his teeth. "Ha name Malu." He said as I walked onto the porch where they was at. "Who you on the phone wit?" Khi asked and I rolled my eyes. "A friend down south." I said and he nodded. They started the rotation and after like 4 Jays we were all faded. "Aight time fo me to pack and go." I said standing up and walking in the house and into the kitchen.

I filled my bag up wit snacks before walking out the house. "Whea you goin?" Trell asked and I walked out the house. "To a bus stop." I said and he smacked his teeth before laughing as I walked out the house. "Seeya." I said walking down the block.

"Girl I Hope you hit yo pinky toe on a rock."Trelly said and I laughed a little. "I hope you run into a stop sign tryna get away from the ops." I said as I turned the corner just as the bus was coming down the hill. I got on the bus and sat on top of the fire extinguisher thing that clearly say Don't sit.

Trelly started blasting music through his house and I rocked my head to it. "Whatchu think bout dis?" He asked and I nodded. "Issa bop." I said and he smiled down at the phone. "Drizzy." Some people called hopping on the bus and I smiled at them. They just some kids that go to my school. A few freshmen and sophomore. "Wassup y'all." I said as they gave me hugs. "Who you on FaceTime wit?" Storm asked tilting my phone a lil. "My fran Yb." I said and they all looked at me wit surprise and confused faces. "As in Youngboy Yb?" Adrian asked and I nodded. "Yeah." I said confused. "You tellin me you on the phone wit-" Sky started but I covered her mouth. "Hush don't tell me. I still ain't meet em in real life yet." I said and she nodded. "Real name Kentrell and got dents in his head?" Storm asked and I nodded. "Yeah." I said and they all looked between eachother. "Girl if it ain't you it's Mia." Sky said shaking her head. "Whatchu mean?" I ask and she smiles. "Bein in contact wit famous folks." She said and I laughed. "ISABELLA!" Trelly yelled into the ear peace and I flinched. "What and why you yellin?" I said irritated by him. "I called you like twice but what school you go to?" He asks and I shake my head. "Det aintcho business." I said and he smacked his teeth. "Damn I can't even kno my grand baby school?" He questioned and I laughed. "Nope."