School side story -2

We walked in the class going straight to the back. Kentrell sat in the corner seat and I sat beside him. "You cant sit right thea or we gon be takin too many seats." Kentrell said and I gave him a confused. "So fuck they gon say?" I ask and he shrugs. "You right." He said pulling out his phone and I nodded. I got on my phone as people started tp crowd in.

"Excuse me lil baby." Somebody said and I looked up seeing some darkskin nigga wit dreads braces and a dimple. He looked me over licking his lips and I did the same to him.

I think I got me sum go.

"You new hea aint you bae." He said and I nodded looking up at him. "Yeah im Ree." I said smiling up at him. He glanced beside me before his eyes widened. "Thats wassup im Dré. This kinda my seat." He said and I frowned. "Aye Babygirl." Kentrell said lowly and I looked at him. "C'mere lemme fix yo pants." He said and I got up walking to him.

I was surprised when he pulled me on his lap and held me down. "Dont move." He said lowly and I nodded. "You can sit down." Kentrell said to the boy and I could tell he was mad by the way he looked at him but they beef aint got shit to do wit me.

The bell rung and the teacher walked in wit a group of kids infront of her. She looked over us but her eyes stuck on me for a second too long and Kentrells grip tightened on my waist. "I see we have two new students." She said and erybody looked at us. This jhi embarrassing. I looked back at Kentrell and he was muggin erybody making me grab his face and make him look at me. "Stop muggin people." I whispered and he rolled his eyes.

"Names?" She asks sitting at her desk. "Amaryllis and Kentrell." I said and she nodded looking at her computer. "Kentrell your not in our database." She said pointedly and he smacked his teeth. "He's not officially a student just yet he's just moved here from New York and he's checking out what school he wants to go to." I said quickly covering for him and he had this look on his face that said he wanted to slap the teacher. "Oh well I hope you have a nice day." She said and he nodded his head.

She passed out some Calculus work. And before you asked Yes I know I'm taking a class a grade above me and that I have half days but shh. Im low key a genius.

I finished that work in like ten minutes and flipped my paper over and put my pencil on the left side.

I looked back at Kentrell and saw he was starin at me. "You look cute when you be workin." He said and a Light blush coated my cheeks. "Can you please shut yo ass up." I said and he laughed. "While you here you gotta do work too Nigga." I said picking up his packet and he groaned. I turned horizontally and leaned on the radiator so he could use the desk. He leaned forward grabbing the pencil and started working on it.

"No Trelly you gotta divide so it can cancel out." I said pointing and he nodded erasing it and doing it over. Wit a lil bit of help he finished the whole packet.

A/I Ion kno shit about Calculus! Im failing Math Algebra 2.

She collected papers not long after and told us we had free time. As expected a group of niggas went to the back of the class while females were gossiping. I noticed a girl who was just on her phone. "Go shoot dice." I said standing up and he watched me walk behind her and she looked at me. "Hey Im Ree. Who you?" I asked and she smirked. "Im Kashmere but call me Kash." She said and I nodded.

Cute name.

"Aight Kash imma get to the point. You tryn rock wit me or not?" I said and her eyes widened as she looked at me. "Brutally honest. I fucks wit it." She said nodding and I dapped her up. "So that yo lil boo." She asked nodding her head to Kentrell and I looked at him before nodding. "Ion really know but I feel thats what we're headed too." I said and she nodded. "If so. I ship yall." She said and I laughed looking at him playing the game.