Chapter 16

We finally got our food and we was just talking bout anything and this nigga wanna be all in my business.

"So what's up wit you and yo boy toy?" He asks looking at me bordly and I roll my eyes. "He's replacing me and threatened to fuck me up because I got irritated with him and said some shit." I said and put his burger down and looked at me.

"So what? You ain't gon Deal wit him?" He asked and I shrugged. "How would I do that when he lives in Baton Rouge. Either way his girl be tweakin." I said shrugging and Rey laughed. "So what You a side chick?" He asked and I smacked my teeth. "Nigga no. But we gon see what happen when we meet in person. I'll text you." I said and he hummed while my phone vibrated.

Priyahh🤪
Yo tixkets should be there by tuesday 👍🏽

Me
You ain't have to but dets wassup😉

Priyahh🤪
I bought U Mia and Khi some.

Me
You missin yo boo huh?

Priyahh🤪
Boo ? Oh no. I wanted some birthday Dixk and I kno he give it da best ☺️☺️

Me
I'm gonee 😂 I heard that's how it is wit these upt niggas but I only fucked 2 of em. They was aight 🤷🏽‍♀️

Priyahh🤪
Damn . Try sum of dis dB dixk and 🅱️ompare em🙂

Me
Maybe . But imma ttyl

Priyahh🤪
Aight 👍🏽

After that I finished eatin. When we was both finished we went home and Rey went on the block wit the boys while I went in my room. I turned my Xbox and tv on then switched to my Xbox HDMI. I grabbed my red controller and logged in on my home. My phone rung and I answered it not looking at who it was.

"Fran?" Kd said and I hummed grabbing a pillow and pulling it to the edge of the bed. I sat my phone up so he could see me. I grabbed my Gamer headphones that got the mic to em and shit. "Aye whatchu boutta play?" Kd asked as I went through all my games. "She finna play Sims." I heard somebody else say and I smacked my teeth. "Nahh I'm finna play Saints row." I said clicking on it. I'm bouta do a mission so whoever I'm playin wit betta get they shit togeva or im hopping off.

I wait for my shit to load before I hop on the map. "REE!" I heard Ma call and I got up fast. "Imma be back." I said quickly before running out the room and down the steps. I go into the kitchen and as soon as ma sits her bags down she looks over at me and smiles. "Such a pretty girl." She says and I laughed at her. "Thank you. So how was your trip?" I ask and she smiled. "Everything went well but when we were supposed to come back there was a rainstorm so I had to wait." She said and I sat on the counter as she nodded. "Have you checked on your mother?" Mama asked and I smacked my teeth. "She'on needa be Checked on She grown." I said and she smacked my forehead.

"Girl go check on yo mama." She said and I smiled. "I just did Mama." I said pulling her in a hug and kissing her forehead. She pushed me and rubbed my kiss off.  "Girl go check on your mother Now." She said putting emphasis on now. I sighed and hopped off the counter. "Okay." I said before walking out and I go upstairs into my room. I pick my phone up and turn my Xbox off along with the tv.