Chapter 5

[YOUNGBOY/KENTRELL/JIMMY POV]

I was smilin at my phone while she was cursin me out for blowin her shit up. "Aye bruh why you cheesin so hard?" Ben asked making me look up. "Bruh Lul Baby Funny." I said glancing at my phone and read the text while laughing. How the fuck she come up wit Jimmy?

"Who is Lul Baby?" Boomer asked and I looked at him while he was on the couch playin da game. "Ion know some female I accidentally texted while tryna get in contact wit Babyjoe." I said and they all looked at me like I'm stupid. "So you textin a stranger? She prolly know who you is too? Wait what if she a He?" Ben said and I rolled my eyes. "She'on know who I am cause when I said Youngboy she asked for my Real name not my nickname. I was surprised as hell. She said she'on wan know who I am cause she like it like dis." I said textin her back. "Hm so you don't know nun bout her or even if she is a Her." Ben said and I smacked my teeth but now my mind get the runnin. So I decided to text ha bout it. But then I had to take a piss so I sat my phone down and walked to the bathroom.

After I took my piss I walked back out and sat down on the couch. I looked around for my phone but Ian seen it.

"Aye whea my phone at?" I ask looking at the boys. "Shit how we posed to know. Dets Yo phone." Boomer said and I smacked my teeth smacking the back of his head. "Damn Dawg you hittin me an- never mind." He said and I looked around. "Whea Kd at?" I ask and they shrug and Ben leans over looking behind me so I turn and seen this nigga tryna tip toe.

"You got my shit?" I ask and he glanced on the left side of him before taking off running I followed behind this nigga. I could see that he had my phone. I chased this nigga into my kitchen before I pushed that nigga and he fell into the wall. I snatched my phone from him and slapped his head making him hit his head against the wall.

My phone vibrated and I looked at it seeing this long as paragraph. I had to laugh cause that shit was funny. "Aye bruh Whatchu say to Fran?" I  ask still laughing and he shrugged. "Nun serious but I like ha she chill." Kd said and I straight faced this nigga.

He said he like who?

"Shut the hell up." I said walking off while I texted her. She talm bout some damn Knee slappers. Yo wtf Type wild shit she on?

'Luh Baby♥️
I thought you was too😭😭

Me
So you replacing me wit that big headed bastard🧐
Delivered

I know this lil girl is not ignoring me.

Me
You cheatin on me already🥺🥺

Me
Isabella 😭😭😭

Me
No Bestfriendd don't leave mee😭😭😭😭

Me
I thought you loved me😭😭😫

Lul Baby♥️
Shutcho ass up. Stop being so dramatic 😒😒

This girl has the nerve.

Me
Naw answer my question mufucka.

Lul Baby♥️
Bipolar Bastard😒😒 If you my 'Bestfriend' then I'm not replacing you cause he my Frann 🤞🏼

Me
Yea dets what I thought or he woulda been a Dead Mufucka 😂😂

Lul Baby♥️
Aanyways... Guess what .

The fuck shit she on? Unless she flying out here ion care.

Me
What🤨

Lul Baby♥️
I'm flying out LA soon for my cousin birthday 😆😆😆

Me
Why you tellin me?

Lul Baby♥️
Oh! Cause she said she dragging me to BR and it reminded me of you .🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ so Yeah😁

Me
You comin up North?

Let her please say yes! I'm bout ready to meet her crazy ass. Imma be hype as shit.

Lul Baby♥️
Whateva part you live in😒 I'm posed to be meeting you for the first time right😃

Me
Guh you just made my life better😆😆 Don't forget my Gas either😤

Lul Baby♥️
Boy shut the hell up I gotchu just by my Chocolate or hot Cheetos 🤷🏽‍♀️

Me
What typa chocolate you want ?

Lul Baby♥️
Straight milk chocolate 😍 Please Thank you and Amen in advance 😅😅

"Y'all She comin down hea soon." I said smiling and Kd laughed eating some noodles. "You sure she a She?" Ben asked and I rolled my eyes. "I'm boutta find out." I say before gettin back to our messages.

Me
Send me a picture , so I can know Whatchu look like.

Lul Baby♥️
Noooope you gotta wait till the link😝😝

Me
Cmon how imma know you a female😫 you suspicious 🤨

Lul Baby♥️
Call me in like ten minutes when I'm not passin 😂

"I swea to god she stay smokin." I said lowly to myself shaking my head. Lemme Tell y'all it's a hunnet Otha mufuckas tryn Get in contact wit me but at this moment fuck em ion even kno shawty but she wit the gang so she more important than erybody else.

Lul Baby♥️
Aye G you ever getcho shit ?

Me
Whatchu mean?

Lul Baby♥️
From that Joe nigga😂😂

Me
Oh yeah he somewhea around my house😃

Lul Baby♥️
Aye dawg who dis on my sis line ? -Khi

Me
Her next nigga , Bounce👋🏾

Lul Baby♥️
Don't get shot lil Nigga . Disrespectful ass Lul Boy -Khi

Me
Until death call my name 🗣 Give her ha phone .

Lul Baby♥️
If it ain't me textin off this phone don't reply Stupid😒