Chapter 24

[Wednesday September 19th 3:15]

The bell finally rung and at the same time so did my phone. I rolled my eyes walking out the classroom. I put my headphones in and answered the call. "So now it take you a year and a half to answer the phone?" Trelly mean ass said and I smacked my teeth. "Boy I tell you the time I'm out from school and all of a sudden you wan call me as soon as the bell ring." I said walk down the hall to my locker. "Duuh retard Ian talked to you all day." He said and I rolled my eyes.

Fake soft ass nigga.

"We just talked at lunch." I said and he smacked his teeth. "That was like two hours ago." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Sounds like you be missin me." I state opening my locker and heard him smack his teeth again.

I hope he cut his tongue wit the amount he be smackin his teeth.

"Don't nobody be missin yo ugly ass." He said and I hummed. "Yeah aight." I said and heard him laugh. I grabbed my homework and put it in my bag before shutting my locker.

"HEY REE!" I heard some nigga yell from down the hall and I turned wit a clear mug on my face. It was one of the y'all boys that play football.

"Wassup Nephew." I said and he side hugged me. "Aneya wanted to know if you gon be cheering for the basketball game on Friday." He said and I shook my head. "No I'm packed on Friday. But I Will be cheering at your next game so go practice to the limit cause if you loose imma put you six feet under." I said with a kind smile and he laughed. "I gotchu. Bye Ree." He said turning and walking and I rolled my eyes.

I walked towards Kaleah who was talking too somebody and jumped on her back. "Hey Baee." I said and she turned and looked at me wit a mug. Whoever that girl was that she was talking to turned quickly and walked off. I laughed getting off of Leah back. "You always cockblocking." She said and I rolled my eyes. "Wit what Cock." I said and heard Kentrell laugh before he started coughing. "Bestfran whatchu choking on." I said and heard other people laughing in the back.

"When you gon post that lap dance video?" Leah asked and my eyes widened remembering I still didn't post it. "Oh I'm boutta do it now." I said before going to my Instagram.

[A/I Ian find a good enough video for this. Sowwy🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️]

[Video]
Ree.Drizzy Body Party💕🤤

86,453❤️ 73,029comments
Nbakd2x Daaaaamn😳😳
Upt.Khi 🤦🏾‍♂️ U leave for 3days and don't know how to act .
BbLiaa Waterwater 🤤🤤
Mgng10x Yb gon be maddd
BbNaee Spicyy🥵🥵
Nba_selfpaid The WORKS😂
Prynxess Cousinn betta be like dis at my party😉
↪️Ree.drizzy Fashoo🤪🤪

I stopped reading the comments as I walked out the building. Today was my first day off since I went back home. I have literally been doing back to back photo shoots Cheering for games and I had a music promotion at a party yesterday.

"Whatchu bouta do?" Trelly asked as I walked to Leah car. "Boy I'm finna go home and go to Sleep." I said and Leah laughed. "You always sleep." He stayed and I hummed sliding in the car. "Boy I be exhausted. I had three photoshoots this week and basically two inner shoots per shoot. Then I had to cheer for two games and I had that promotion party yesterday and I gotta balance allat out wit school. That shit takes a lot." I said and he hummed. "Yeah whatever." He said as we pulled off.