Chapter 2

My best friend, Jimin and I have known each other ever since we were in preschool.

When we picked up the same-colored crayon, we fought for it and had a tug of war which I ended up winning and that resulted him crying like a little baby, which kinda made me feel guilty so I broke it in half, and gave him the other part. That was when our friendship began.

We're like siblings and our parents have gotten used to us having sleepovers with each other's houses, oh and have I mentioned? We also live next door to each other which made it easier for us. We only stopped having sleepovers when we turned fourteen years old 'cause when puberty hit us, it was kind of awkward to sleep next to each other, obviously.

Now, back to the present where that little brat ate my ice cream.

"Gotcha" I smirked and pulled his arm and got him out under my bed.

"Please don't hurt me! I was just so hungry, and it was so hot and you were taking forever and I couldn't help myself-" I cut him off with a big punch on his right arm.

"Shut up and buy me back my ice cream! You're lucky I'm feeling nice today and I'm too lazy to deal with your stealing ass." I rolled my eyes and sat on my comfy bed.

He just looked at me weirdly.

"What?" He looked puzzled.

"Are you deaf? I said, buy me my favorite ice cream and stop looking like a freak, geez."

"That's it? You're not gonna kill me?" He walked closer and sat next to me.

"Nah, I feel drained just looking for you. So, for that you owe me two ice cream and a back massage." I smirked and laid on my back.

"Okay?" He stands confused then went out of my room.

I decided to take a quick nap while waiting for him and drifted off to dreamland.