Chapter 18

No one's POV

It was Friday, the last day of school, and summer was quickly approaching. Skye and  Jimin were headed to their last class of the semester.

Taehyung, who had his arm around the waist of a random girl, greeted both of them. He and Jimin fist punched each other while Taehyung blew a kiss to Skye, making the random girl in his arms scowl, which made Skye roll her eyes.

"It's our last day! What we gon' do bruh?" Taehyung excitedly asked Jimin.

"I'll tell you. First, sit your ass down 'cause your blocking the way." Yen appeared out of nowhere and shoved Taehyung forward into the classroom. 

"Bitch." The girl in Taehyung's arms whispered under her breath.

"What's her problem?" Taehyung frowns and turns to face Skye.

"You tell me, bruh." Skye didn't really know the reason why Yen was so hostile towards Taehyung, and she didn't want to pressure her friend to tell her why.  Maybe it was something that Yen wasn't ready to talk to her about. She only knows that Taehyung flirted with her a lot at one point, but that they never dated. Jimin also appears to know something but is unwilling to tell her.

"Anyway, she's right. Let's take a seat, our teacher's going to come in any moment now." Jimin informed them, and they all sat down with their designated seats.

Skye took out her pen and a sticky note, and wrote "Hey, you okay?" on it, folded it, and handed it to Yen, who was seated in front of her desk.

Yen opened the note, and wrote, "I'm fine, babe" and handed the note back to Skye.

When she was about to open Yen's response, Jimin snatched it before she got the chance.

"The hell? Give it back!" Skye snatched it back but Jimin already read their short conversation.

"Why does she call you babe?" Jimin furrowed his brows.

"Because we roll like that." She rolled her eyes and wrote back to Yen, "You sure? If something's bothering you, you can always tell me."

When Yen read Skye's message she turned and mouthed to her, "I'll tell you later."

Skye nodded while Jimin looked curious what they were talking about.

After all of their classes were done, Skye invited Yen to her house so they can talk privately while Jimin tagged along.

Jimin's POV

"Can you believe they shooed me away just so they can proceed to their 'girl' talk?" I complained to Jin after Yen pushed me out of Skye's room. The audacity.

Jin chuckled then ruffled my hair, "Let them be, kid. I mean, I know how much you love Skye and all, but you don't always have to be by her side all the time."

I widened my eyes.

"WHAT? I don't love her like that, what are you talking about?!" I denied with my voice getting a little bit higher that I intended it to be.

"Please, I see the way you look at her. I've been here for almost two weeks and I can tell already that you're in love with her so don't even try to deny it, kid." He gave me a smug expression.

I sighed as I try to come up with a believable lie.

But I couldn't, especially when Jin was giving me the "stop bullshitting me" look.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked quietly.

Jin patted my back, "Honestly? Hell yeah it is. It doesn't take a genius to see that you are."