Chapter 20

Skye's POV

"There you are honey! Your mom and I are on our way to our business trip in a few minutes. Take care of yourself and help Jin with the chores, okay?" My dad said after I stepped on the last flight of stairs.

I nodded then went to hug him. I was about to say something, but my mom beat me to it first.

"Don't forget to put on sunscreen whenever you go out sweetie, you don't want to get sunburned, now do you? I also told your cousin to make you eat vegetables two times a week."

"Mom," I whined, "Stop treating me like a baby, I know how to take care of myself."

"I'm sorry dear, you know how I get whenever I leave you, come here," she hugged me tightly then kissed both of my cheeks. "I'm going to miss you, take care you two!" Mom said then went to hug Jin as well, while my dad carried their suitcases.

"I'll miss you too! Bye mom! Bye dad, I love you guys. Enjoy your business trip!" I hug them one last time before they left.

"Well, it's just you and me kid. What are you planning to do with your summer vacation?" Jin asked.

"I was thinking of getting a job, so I can earn my own money." I answered.

"What do you need money for?" He asked then grabbed his phone from his pocket.

"A lot of things." I replied nonchalantly.

He laughed and didn't ask any further questions about it.

"Anyway, do you need help with making dinner?" I asked. Jin was always cooking for us, and I wanted to help him even though I'm not that good at cooking. Yet.

"It's okay, you go on ahead with your movie marathon, or whatever you and Jimin call it. I'll just call you guys when dinner's ready." He smiled then ruffled my hair.

"You sure?"

"Absolutely. You can help me another time when-" he's suddenly cut off when his phone started ringing.

He looked at the caller ID, "Oh it's Namjoon," He answered it immediately and put it on loud speak.

"Aye bro, what up?" Jin asked trying to sound cool which made me chuckle.

"Hey there, couz, how's my baby sister doing?" I heard Namjoon's voice. Oh, how I miss my brother.

I stood close to Jin then answered, "I'm fine big bro. How are you?"

"Oh! You're there, hey I miss you! I'm sorry I wasn't able to call you for a while, Uni got me busy." Namjoon explained.

"It's okay, I understand. Just call me whenever you're free." I know he always tend to focus on his studies, so I don't mind.

"I don't think I can call you any time soon though." He sounded upset.

"What? Why not? Will you be too busy again?" I asked. For some reason, Jin was smiling at me weirdly as if he knows something.

"I'm currently in the airport and about to get in the airplane, that's why I can't."

Airport?

As far as I know, his semester hasn't ended yet.

"What? Where are you going?" I asked confused.

"I'll let you know. Anyway, mom and dad informed me that they are on their way to a business trip. I hope you guys are doing fine, I'll talk to you guys when I can, goodbye for now." He said then abruptly hung up.

"Maybe he's already on the plane." Jin shrugged then put his phone back in his pocket.

"Maybe... do you know where he's going? Is everything okay?" I asked genuinely curious.

"Not really, and I'm sure everything's fine." He avoided eye contact then went to the kitchen.

Hmmm

He's acting strange. He probably knows where Joonie is going.

I'm going to let this go for now and I'll interrogate him later at dinner. I went upstairs to my room then saw Jimin holding my phone.

"What are you doing with my phone?" I asked.

"Uhh....playing games?" He looked startled, the started to type aggressively on my phone screen.

I looked at him weirdly then shrugged it off. "So, have you picked the movies?" He nodded then he put my phone on my bedside table.

I sat comfortably on my bed while Jimin put the laptop in the middle and sat beside me.

"Do we still have some leftover snacks from last time?"

"I think so, let me get it downstairs." He said then stood up to fetch the snacks. I can't watch anything without munching on something. 

Suddenly I heard my phone ringing. When I picked it up, I saw Jungkook's name on the screen.

- Phone Call Convo -

"Hello?"

"Hey Skye, you ready for our date?" Jungkook asked sweetly.

I blushed. "Of course, when is it by the way?"

"Tomorrow, at 1 pm. Have you read my text? I got us tickets at Everland!" He said excitedly.

"No way! That's so cool!" I squealed with excitement. I can't believe I'm going on a date again.

He chuckled. "I'm glad to hear that you're happy."

Of course, I'm happy! It's Everland, and I got to go with you!

I wanted to say that but I decided to play it cool, "Yeah, I guess. I'll see you tomorrow, then?"

"Absolutely, I'll see you beautiful." He said with his oh-so-deep voice.

"See you." I gulped and ended the call.

I put my hand on top of my heart and felt it beating fast. It was similar to how I felt with Jimin earlier when we stared into each other's eyes.

Seriously, Skye? Stop thinking about Jimin's eyes! 

Honestly? How many times do I have to say this to myself? It's always his eyes. His stupid, cute and fluffy eyes. 

Skye, you have a freaking date tomorrow! Just focus on Jungkook, and his cute bunny smile.

As I imagined his bambi eyes and bunny smile, my thoughts about Jimin settled down.

I can't wait for tomorrow.