Chapter 11

No one's POV

The two best friends arrived at the convenience store across the mall, where they would meet the guy who had Jimin's phone.

Skye sat on the seat by the window and watched the cars driving by while Jimin got both of them hot chocolate to drink.

"So what do you think the guy looks like?" Skye asked as Jimin sat beside her.

"Not as handsome as me, that's for sure." He rolled his eyes kind of annoyed.

She shook her and giggled.

As they waited, Skye slowly raised her cup to take a sip of her hot chocolate while looking at the entrance door.

When she looked at her watch that read 10:48 pm, someone suddenly came in. She looked up and saw a guy wearing a black V-neck shirt and skinny jeans.

When the guy saw the two, he approached them slowly.

Skye's POV

As the guy stood in front of us, I saw Jimin's phone on his right hand and a plastic bag full of banana milk on his left hand.

"Hi. Are you, Jimin?" He asked tilting his a head, which I find rather cute.

Jimin stood up nodded.

"Yeah. Thank you for giving it back, and I'm sorry for the trouble."

"No worries. I'm Jungkook by the way." He handed Jimin's phone and they shook hands.

"Hmmm. I don't know why, but you kind of look familiar to me." Jimin rubbed his index finger on his protruding chin.

He always make that face whenever he tries to remember something.

"I do?" Jungkook asked widening his bambi-like eyes that looked so innocent and pure.

What the hell is wrong me? Why am I  thinking like this?

"Aha!" Jimin shouted surprising me and Jungkook.

"You're the guy who asked me where to buy banana milk, right?" He smiled then put his arm around Jungkook's neck.

Wow. Feeling close, already?

"Oh yeah. I remember, thank you for that man." Jungkook nodded and smiled back at Jimin.

Okay, what am I seeing here?

Two handsome guys smiling and looking at each other.

That's what.

And strangely, I don't mind seeing it.

"Is that your girlfriend?" Jungkook snapped me out of my perverted thoughts.

I coughed.

"What? Oh no no, we're just friends. Best friends, actually." I said while clearing my thoughts about the two.

"Yeah, we've been the best of friends ever since we were kids. I practically know everything about her." Jimin answered.

"I'm Skye, it's nice to meet you." I stood up and stretched my hand.

"Likewise." Jungkook shook my hand and smiled.

Gosh, his smile.

Why does he look so cute and handsome at the same time?

What sorcery is this?

Jimin cleared his throat noticing that Jungkook and I were still shaking hands.

"I think it's getting late. I mean it IS already late. Skye?" Jimin looked at me expectantly.

"Huh?"

I don't know why I'm still shaking hands with Jungkook, but when Jimin gave me the look, "Let-go-of-him-you-weirdo" face, I immediately came to my senses and let go.

"Okay, I guess we'll see you around?" Jimin clapped his hands and put his hand on my back.

"Absolutely." Jungkook replied while looking at me.

Why is my face heating up?

Stop blushing!

I decided to cover my cheeks with my hands hoping no one would notice them.

"Let's go?" Jimin asked while getting rid of our cups. I nodded and swiftly passed Jungkook.

While Jimin was opening the exit door, I turned around and looked back to see him.

And when he felt my gaze, he turned to look at me as well.

I didn't expect what he would do next.

He winked at me.

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

I think my face just exploded.