Chapter 27

Skye's POV

"What's going on here?"

I tilted my head to my right while Jimin turned his and we saw Jin's cheeky face.

"Nothing." Clearing my throat, I hurriedly removed Jimin's hands around my waist and bolted out from there and went to my room.

What the hell was that?! Why couldn't I speak when Jimin pinned me to the wall?

Because you liked it!

My subconscious told me.

I hate to agree, but I did.

I liked it, damn it!

Back then it wouldn't affect me at all but these past few days, he has been more touchy and extremely flirty. I kept calling it weird 'cause I didn't know how to react.

Now I'm starting to actually like how he flirts with me.

Oh my god!

Jimin, what are you doing to me?

I heard footsteps and saw him come in.

Speak of the devil.

"Skye, why did you suddenly run off like that?"

I can't tell him he made me feel nervous and that I liked how close we were!

Make an excuse!

"Uhh...I needed to pee?" Lame excuse.

"But there's a bathroom downstairs, why couldn't you just go there instead?" Confused, he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Because I like my own bathroom?" I replied. Another lame excuse, I know.

To get rid of the confusion written all over Jimin's face, I changed the subject.

"So why'd you follow me?"

"Because you still haven't answered my question. So... will you be my date tonight?" Sitting next to me, he gave me the puppy eyes look. "Please, kitten."

I thought for a moment. "What time do we have to go there?'

"At 7 pm."

I nodded and agreed to be his date once again to Hoseok's party. We watched a movie to pass time then he decided to be an "artist" and tried to paint my nails.

I thought it would look like a chicken painted it but it surprisingly turned out really well, though I did internally laugh when he was too focused and kept on scolding me not to move.

He chose a navy blue nail polish and put glitters to make it more "dazzling" his words, not mine.

After it dried, we ate an early dinner then decided to get ready for the party. Jimin went home to change and told me he would call Yoongi to pick us up.

After showering, I blow dried my hair and styled it a little to make it look nice, then went to my closet rummaging what outfit to wear.

I didn't realize I was taking too long to get ready since Jimin has been knocking on my door for the past five minutes, and me ignoring him.

"Skye, are you dressed now? Yoongi's already waiting outside with his car, and stop ignoring me!" Jimin yelled and knocked loudly.

Putting on some cherry lip balm to finish off my makeup, I looked at myself in the mirror. A white blouse with a high waisted denim skirt topped with a loose dark gray blazer that reaches behind my knees.

Eh. Good enough.

Jimin unexpectedly fell forward towards me when I opened the door, throwing me off balance.

He was on top of me and looked at me while smirking. "I like this position."

Gulping, my cheeks automatically blushed and I avoided eye contact.

"Why were you leaning on my door?" I asked, mumbling.

"I was trying to hear through it and see whether you're almost done, but then suddenly you yanked it open," he leaned closer to my face making our noses touch, "and now we're here."

Light footsteps came up the stairs and into my room. "Aish. Why do I keep catching you both together like this?" Jin grumbled.

"Get up, you lovebirds, before Namjoon sees you like this." He said, grabbing Jimin's arm and helping him off of me. Jimin then extended his hand to help me up.

"Joonie's back? Where?" I said as I swiftly grabbed his hand and stood up.

"He's downstairs with his girlfriend." I didn't miss the way Jin grimaced when he mentioned the word girlfriend.

All of us went down. After ten months, finally, my brother's back! I missed him so much.

He's sitting on the couch with a girl that looks kind of familiar.

I feel like I've seen this girl not too long ago.

Where have I seen her before?

Then like a lightning strike, it hit me. She was the one who came up to us on my date with Jungkook. The one who was clinging to him like a freaking leech.

"Skye! How's my little sister been?" Joonie asked, hugging me tight.

I forgot about the leech for a while and focused on my brother.

I hugged him back as tight and told him I was fine, and how much I missed him. He told me he missed me more and apologized for not being able to respond to my calls since he wanted to surprise me.

"Oh! By the way, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Iseul." He exclaimed, slowly pulling away from our hug.

Believe me, I've met her.

"Hi! It's so nice to meet you!" She said, sickeningly sweet.

Oh, I see. So she's going to act as if she hasn't met me before? Interesting.

"You look beautiful. Are you going out?" Joonie asked.

"Yeah. I'm going to Hoseok's party with Jimin." I said, still looking at his girlfriend.

"She's my date tonight. I hope it's okay." I noticed the nervousness from Jimin's voice. He and my brother have always gotten along but when it comes to me, he becomes protective.

Namjoon raised one of his eyebrows, then looked at my best friend with his intimidating eyes.

"Take care of her."

"Always." Jimin assured him, taking my hand.

"I guess we'll catch up later when you get back. Have fun, kid." He smiled and put his arm around Iseul.

I felt like rolling my eyes when I saw her glaring at me.

"Oh, we'll catch up alright." I said to my brother, smiling, then glaring back at her.

I cannot believe my brother is dating someone like her. Like, how? When? Why? I don't drink, but I think I might need one tonight.

When Jimin and I finally left the house, we saw Yoongi outside, resting his back against the car.

"Took you long enough," with his sarcastic remark, the three of us climbed into the car to drive to the party.