Chapter 3

Jimin's POV

I don't know what happened back there at Skye's, but I'm glad I'm still in one piece.

As I was choosing her favorite ice cream which was cookie dough, someone tapped my shoulder.

"Uh excuse me, do you know where they sell banana milk here? I just moved here yesterday and I couldn't find any stores that sell them." The dude wearing all black with a muscular figure asked me.

"Yeah, they sell one here." I pointed to the isle full of various flavored juice boxes.

"Thanks, man. I appreciate it." He smiled and tapped my shoulder two times and went straight to the isle of juice boxes.

"That was weird." I continued buying snacks for me and Skye for our late night movie which we always do on Fridays.

I paid and went straight to my best friend's house.

When I got to her room, I saw her sleeping cutely while holding Mr. Snuggles, the teddy bear I bought for her when she turned nine, and she basically sleeps with it whenever she feels down or annoyed.

Should I wake her up?

She looks so peaceful and just too cute.

Should I take a picture?

Hmmm

Yes.

So I took out my phone and captured her cuteness before it's gone.

Click.

Whoops. That was a loud ass click. I hope she doesn't wake up, she's a light sleeper.

She stirred in her sleep then slowly opened her eyes.

"Jimin?" She whispered

"Yeah?" I whispered back

"What time is it?"

I looked at my phone

"5:32 pm" I said as I placed the good stuff on her desk.

"Did you buy me my ice cream?" Still with a hoarse voice, she stood up and got the bag full of snacks.

"Of course, your majesty." I bowed "Oh and I also bought a few snacks that we can eat for later."

"Cool. By the way, I'm picking the movie."

"What?!? Noooo, you picked last time." As I whine, she started eating her ice cream.

"I don't care, you ate what was rightfully mine so-"

"But I already bought you one, oh wait, actually it's two! So don't get greedy!" I glared. "Also, you can't just eat ice cream! You just woke up, do you want to have an upset stomach?"

"Stop worrying, mom. I'm okay, I've done this plenty of times." She rolled her eyes and finished her ice cream.

She was heading for the other one, and I hurriedly grabbed her face gently before she could, and looked straight into her eyes.

"Stop."

I didn't realize we were staring at each other for like a minute until she blushed and removed my hands from her face.

What was that?

Did she just blush?