Chapter 2: Who You Are

"Did I stutter?" The girl asked aiming her lightsaber close to Han's neck. She had dark blue eyes and long, curly, dirty blond hair. She pursed her full lips. Han was amazed at how beautiful she was and yet so strong. If he could have stared at her for eternity. 

"I'm not gonna ask you again." She sneered. 

"I-I-I'm Han Solo Junior. But everyone just calls me Han." Han stuttered as he eyed the lightsaber. 

"Good," she sighed as she turned it off and put it in her back pocket. "Now we are getting somewhere."

"If I may ask, miss... why haven't I seen you before?"

"I'm Lily and I moved here about a month ago with my family." 

"Wait so you were just ready to kill a man you've never seen before right here on the spot and you just moved here?" Han asked crossing his arms. 

"How was I supposed to know you lived here your entire life?" Lily asked.

"Where are you from?"

"Why are you deflecting?" 

"I'm not deflecting, you're deflecting." Han replied pointing at her. 

"I am not." Lily argued as she put her hands on her hips. 

"Seems like you are." 

"Well I'm not and if you must know I am from Jakuu." 

"My mother grew up there too." Han responded.

"Good for you." Lily said as she rolled her eyes. 

"You really don't like me, do you?" 

"Not really."

"Oh I like that honesty. Honesty is good." Han teased her.

"You're mocking me." Lily accused him.

"Maybe I am. What are you gonna do about it?" 

"I might just- just hurt you." 

"Oh I am so scared of a little girl. I'm just shaking right now." Han said in a high pitch tone. 

"Wait-" Lily responded as her eyes widened. "I know you. You're a Skywalker." 

"Now you just figured it out? Didn't Solo tip you off or are you just slow?" Han asked raising an eyebrow as he chuckled. 

"I didn't really think about it until now but oh my stars I am honored to finally meet a Skywalker. It has been a dream of mine." 

"You act as though we are a rare special breed." Han snorted. 

"Maybe but your family seems so private." Lily said as they sat down on the ground facing each other. 

"Well because of my legacy that's a reason. My family just wanted a fresh start. It was time that the Skywalkers and Solos finally let the past die." 

"Are you ashamed of your family?"

"No," Han sighed. "I love my family and for the ones who were in the dark side I have already forgiven them for. Personally, I don't think I can do the cocky act like my grandfather, Han was. That's just not my thing. But my sister, Hope is all about that if you ask me." 

"There's good and bad in families. It's just how it is." Lily shrugged. 

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

"I know I'm right."

"See? That's cocky!" Han laughed.

"I think it's called confidence which is something you lack." Lily responded as she laughed with him.