28. always & forever round 2

It's been a few days since we left school and I was sat in the compound doing lyssa's hair while the boys were doing their own thing.

"Wait hold on hopes calling me." I say picking up my phone.

"Hey sister I have bad news but we're gonna need harry and Draco for this aswell."

"Ok hold on a min."

I get up and shout down the hall for the boys. When they arrive hope continues.

"Ok so Hermione and Ron need harry to come back to school they have a plan or something don't worry Dumbledore sent us a message saying he's sent a port key for harry and Draco."

Just then I heard kol shouting downstairs and we all go running.

"Who the bloody hell left a boot in the middle of the floor." He asks.

"Hold on kol don't touch it thats harry and Dracos way home." Hope told him. I send Draco and harry to pact their stuff.

"Hi hope didn't realise you were on call." He waves at hope and walks out.

Davina comes in to say hi aswell. Harry and Draco come back downstairs and hope gives them instructions. I hug them both then watch them disappear.

"Ok there should be a letter for lyssa aswell from her parents, I have to go now but I hope your do alright cya."

She hung up and lyssa and I go back upstairs and sit on my bed. We open the letter and a woman's voice comes out.

Alyssa jane loftly, we received a letter yesterday saying you left Hogwarts because your part of that lgbt cult thing. Quite frankly I am very disappointed in you and your farther isn't even talking. Don't bother coming home  I will not have a gay daughter, do you have any idea how much shame  that would bring to this family.

The letter ripped itself into shreds and I see lyssa's eyes starting to water.

"Hey listen to me you are a strong young lady and I promise you will get through this, I want you too remember something, family isn't who your born with, it's who you would do anything for."  I pull her into a hug and rocked her again.

"Where am I going to live, i can't go back there?" She trembles as she asked the question.

"Hey hey just breath you don't need to worry about that I will sort something out just know I will always be here for you."

"Always?" She questions.

"Yes always and forever, it's a bond that has run through my family for decades and now I promise you I will look after you always and forever."

She stays in my arms until she falls asleep so I set her down on my bed and go downstairs to find davina.

"Hey davina." I say sitting down on the living room.

"Faith are you ok?" She asks.

"I just had to calm lyssa down as she got kicked out over letter, I hope harry sorts whatever he's doing out soon."

"You really are like a mother to lyssa aren't you?"

"Yea I just feel so protective of her, she's too young to know about all the bad stuff in the world."

"So you brought her here?" davina laughs.

"I know she's safe with me though." I roll my eyes.

"You look tired you should get some sleep, I'm going to Rousseau's to see josh." She hugs me and leaves.

I walk upstairs, put my pyjamas on then lay down on my bed next to lyssa.