31. life would suck without you

I wake up to the scent of blood in front of my face.

"Here drink this" freya handed me a bottle.

Fred was asleep with lyssa curled up in a ball on his lap in the armchair.
They looked so cute.
Fred woke up and smiled when he saw me awake just as Freya left.

"Hey pup" he slowly lifted lyssa off his lap and walked over to sit next to me.

"Hi Freddie, I missed you" I put my head on his shoulder.

"We all missed you two, you scared us really bad but I did here you annoying voldy, lyssa missed you alot aswell when I got here she reminded me of you when I first came here she also has names for us." He tells me as he wraps his arms around me.

"What kind of names?" I ask.

"You'll see" he kisses my forehead.

"Sparky is momma wolf back yet" lyssa rubs her eyes as she sits up.

"I'm here kiddo." She runs over and climbs in bed with us.

"I thought I'd never see you again"

"Don't worry kid your not getting rid of me anytime soon remember always and forever even if always isn't forever." I hug her. "Also I love the nicknames i understand mine but why is Fred sparky?" I laugh.

"Because he's always playing with fireworks and sparks duh" she rolls her eyes and laughs.

"Makes sense, he does like to pull pranks with fireworks."

We stay cuddled for a while but then I realised I didn't know how long I was gone.

"How long was I gone?" I sit up while lyssa layed on my lap.

"It's time to go back to school in a week, you were gone the whole summer" fred tells me as his face changes and tears form in his eyes.

"Don't cry, I'm here now and you know my life would suck without both of you." I wipe his tears and sit up.

      ☆°•●time skip●•°☆
Fred went back to diagon ally as lyssa and I prepared for another year at Hogwarts.