(WAH) What actually happened [Hot friends]

(Author's note: every chapter that explains what happened before Aecha woke up in Jin's house will be called "What actually happened" then the chapter's name but "what actually happened" will be shortcutted as "WAH". Enjoy)

Aecha's P.O.V. of what actually happened

Buildings passed by quickly as I sat in a train reading the newspaper. 'The police are still searching for the murderer,' the news paper said as I read about a murder case.

"I wonder who the murder is," an old lady beside me said, clearly reading the newspaper with me.

I looked at her and smiled. "I wonder too," I said then looked back at the newspaper again, reading about myself.

I'm not a murderer. It's just.. he was trying to rape me, so it was basically self defense. Like okay, I'm not good, but I'm not a murderer either. It's not that I don't feel bad. I definitely feel bad but that's all I could do.

Why am I in a train, you may be wondering? Well, I'm taking a train to university. My university is in another city... because I moved my house and didn't move my university. It's Monday and I'm already tired of going to school this week.

I have no friends at my university. It's not that I can't get friends or am bullied, but I'm just simply not interested in having any friends anymore.

I sighed as I put the newspaper down and got down from the train. A lot of people passed by, some accidentally bumping into me and some could make it through without touching me.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"Hello everyone! My name is Yoongi," a new boy in class introduced himself. He had dark hair falling on his forehead and looked like he didn't really wanna be here. He was cute and handsome though, like REALLY cute and handsome. He was the cutest man I've ever seen and all the girls were staring at him like they wanna kiss him right away.

"You can sit beside Aecha, raise your hand please," the teacher said. My eyes immediately widened as I heard my name, but I made them look normal again before someone noticed and raised my hand. All the desperate girls' attention went to me with killing glares. Yoongi walked to me and sat down. "There's supposed to be another new student here today but I don't know where he is-" Right when the teacher finished his sentence a handsome boy entered the class.

"Sorry!" He bowed down in 90° and then stood back up. Some girls squealed because of his beauty, and not gonna lie, I did too for myself. He was silver haired and looked absolutely ethereal. He had very cute round glasses which made him even cuter than he already is. My eyes just couldn't go away from him. He looked like an angel!

"Introduce yourself please!" the teacher said.

"Hi! I'm Seokjin but you can call me Jin," he said shyly, with his sweet voice as he made eye contact with me the whole time he talked. He held his hands together, looking shy, which was probably the reason why he only looked at only one person and it got to be me accidentally. I couldn't really breath the moment he had eye contact with me though. He was very hot! I've never seen someone so hot and cute at the same time. Now we have the hottest guy in the world and cutest guy in the world in the same class. Give us mercy!

"PLEASE LET HIM SIT BESIDE ME!" a girl screamed making the class laugh. Jin smiled a little which made my heart melt. Why is he so beautiful?
Yoongi on the other hand didn't laugh, didn't show any emotion or anything. Yes, he's handsome and cute, but he looked kind of dry and cold.

The teacher sighed. "Since so many people look desperate to sit with you, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, so you may choose where you want to sit," the teacher said.