WAH [L̶̬̓̏̏̒͋̅̿͆͠͠į̷̛̗͎̣̜̋̀̄̾͒͌̀̚͘ë̴̢̱̤̼̪͕͚̝ͅs̵̤̣̯̉?̴̥̻͇̲̖͓̬͌̈́̿͝ͅͅ ]

Aecha's P.O.V. of WAH

I woke up on my bed, sleeping on my right side. It was warm and very comfy so I did not wanna get out of it.

I stretched my arms before turning to the left side to get more comfortable, but the sight made me so shocked I unintentionally backed away and fell to the ground with a loud thud. "Ow!" I loudly said, feeling pain on my back, butt and elbows. My elbows hurt the most as they got all the weight.

Jin, that was also sleeping on the bed, quickly woke up, wore his glasses and looked at me. He was absolutely gorgeous while looking at me. I never knew a nerd could be this cute... and hot.

His eyes were big, looking at me innocently and attentively even though he had just woken up. "Are you okay?" He got up and gently grabbed my waist before lifting me up in a bridal way. My face was sticking to his chest and I could smell his scent. He smelled so good! He smelled like flowers with a smell of new baked cookies. How can he smell so good, he's just woken up!

Jin was looking at the bed while lifting me, but I was lost in his beautiful brown eyes. He's absolutely gorgeous! Even when he has just woken up! I couldn't help but feel some kind of butterflies in my stomach. I can't be falling for him! At least not so soon!

"Are you hurt anywhere?" he said, checking me once he had put me on the bed. He's so caring. "Yes, I'm good," I said still staring at his angelic eyes. I sat up as his eyes met mine and locked eye contact. It felt so heavenly! He was absolutely breath taking!

I didn't realise my body was slowly getting closer to him, until I felt his uneven breath hit my face. I broke the eye contact feeling flustered. "I- uuh.. I better go wash up," I said and he nodded, but before I could get up he stopped me.

"Wait, you're bleeding." He gently grabbed my arm and looked at my elbow. "Where's your first aid kit?" Oh gosh, he's so caring! I showed him where it was and he started treating me.

"How are you so good at everything?" I asked, making him giggle.

"I'm not. I'm just cleaning your wound. I'm not good at anything except studying. You know, I'm only a nerd," Jin said.

"But you're so sweet and caring. You're good at taking care of people," I complimented.

"No, I'm just trying my best with you. I'm never good at taking care of myself. I get hurt often because I can't really protect myself, I'm weak so people take that as an advantage to bully me, and after that I can't take care of myself."

"I'll take care of you then," I said.

He stopped and looked at me. "What?"

"I'll take care of you. If you're not good at taking care of yourself then I can take care of you." He just stared at me shocked, shyly smiled and continued cleaning me wound.

I admired him as he treated my elbow. He's so handsome, hot, cute and caring! Why is he so caring to me? He's making me feel things I'm not supposed to feel for someone so soon. I admired his beautiful eyes, concentrated on my elbows. His glasses slowly slid down his pretty pretty nose as he kept his focus. He bit his plump lips out of concentration. He looked absolutely hot, especially when biting his lip. Gosh, he's so perfect!

I looked at his eyes again, and the moment I did that he looked at me. I was taken back from the sudden eye contact but I held it. I'm not going to be the one to break it this time.

My heart wasn't going easy. It was beating so fast and my breathing quickly got rapid. I didn't know what to do. None of us wanted to break the eye contact first and at this point it was just a competition.