2. Date

Aecha's P.O.V.

This day couldn't be any worse. I slept over at that dude's house, we took the train together and we sat beside each other in class. The worst thing is that Yoongi wasn't there. I asked the teachers and Seokjin but nobody knew where Yoongi was. I'm really worried for Yoongi! Where is he?! I kept sending him messages but he didn't answer.

I looked at Seokjin, seeing him in glasses. "Why do you have glasses on? You didn't have them on yesterday." He looked a lot like a nerd now.

"I had them off that hour but I have them on most of the time, especially in school," he explained.

"Are you new here?" I asked another question.

"Yes, I started a few days ago."

"Are you popular then? Because you're gorgeous!" I complimented shamelessly.

He blushed and giggled cutely. "I don't know. I know I'm handsome, my handsome face is not something to miss, but I don't really know if the attention I get make me count as popular." I looked around us finding most girls' eyes on us, and even some boys. The mean girls looked really jealous and kept sending me stares. I was obviously used to it because I always hang out with my boyfriend, Yoongi, that is really popular, but right now Yoongi isn't here. "I'm only a nerd anyway."

"Actually, look around you and you'll know if you're popular or not. I'm quite sure at least a hundred people is looking at you right now." A blush cutely crept up his face again.

"Are you sure they're not looking at you though?"

"Nah what would they look at? I'm garbage while you're over here looking like a whole snack," I flirted. Wait don't I have a boyfriend?

He chuckled. "But I'm only a nerd, and don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Exactly what I was thinking."

"You look like an angel though. You're not ugly!" he complimented.

"Ew not angels!" I rolled my eyes. Angels are so weird. They don't have any action in life, they only focus on being good. Good, good, good, like they can't even do anything! No swearing, no lying, nothing bad, no fighting with people and much more, I don't get them! How can they have such a boring life?!

"Why do you hate angels? They're beautiful, aren't they?"

"It's not all about beauty. Well I didn't mean ew for your compliments because thanks and angels really are beautiful, but so are demons and humans. There's nothing really special about them but society makes us think that. Like have you ever seen an angel? They might not even exist! Plus, their life is boring. They can't do anything!" I expressed my thoughts.

He chuckled. "You're maybe right, who knows?"

"By the way, you said you are Yoongi's bestie. Strange that I haven't seen you before but anyway. Do you know anything about Geumjae? He suddenly disappeared. He isn't answering my messages or anything. Well Yoongi too. Maybe their whole family. What happened with them?" Seokjin shifted in his seat uncomfortably.

"Umm.. well I don't know where Yoongi is, but about Geumjae.." I clenched my fists, anxious and waiting for his answer. Seokjin surely looked uncomfortable, giving me a feeling that probably something bad happened to Geumjae.

"What about him?"

"He's-"

"Excuse me?" Jessica, the sweetest and most caring girl I know said cutting him off making the anxiety in my body overflow. This girl is like perfect. If I was gay or a boy I'd probably date her because she has that ideal personality everyone wants. She's even gorgeous. She's literally perfect! Every guy wants to date her in our school, but she refuses almost everyone.

"Yes?" He answered, looking at her with the sweetest and cutest smile ever while adjusting his glasses.

"This is for you, Jin." Jin? That's his nickname? She handed him a small paper that was folded in half. She had a blush on her face and she looked very much shy.

"Thank you!" he answered with the same sweet smile as she walked away.

"So you're nickname is Jin?" He smiled and nodded. "Oh, okay Jin. What's that?" I asked looking at the letter he got by the girl.

"I don't know." He opened it and started reading out loud. "'Dear Jin, I'm sorry I'm telling you this in this way but I'm too afraid to talk to you face to face. I really want to tell you how I feel because I've been thinking about you a lot these days.' I think this is a love letter," he stated before continuing. "'I think you're really cute and I like you. I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me? Sincerely, Jessica.'" Jin looked at me. "What should I do?"

For some reason, I felt something weird. I didn't want him to go with her and just hated the whole point of someone liking Jin. It can't be jealousy, I have a boyfriend! It isn't jealousy I'm sure because I just care about him as a friend and I think this way because he'll only end up breaking his heart. Jessica isn't sweet and wouldn't take care of his heart. She's very bad and nobody wants to date her because she's a playgirl, though I should be a supportive friend especially now that we're new friends. "I don't know. Do you like her?"

"Uuh.. I think so yes." For some reason I felt a knife thrown at my heart. Oh no, she'll break his heart!

"Then you should date her." I almost choked on my sentence. This is awful!

He passed me a smile. "Okay." His smile didn't warm my heart as usual. It felt wrong! I didn't like the fact that he is going to date Jessica. I didn't like it at all!