WAH [Pain]

Jin's P.O.V. of WAH

Everything felt bad. Everything felt unreal. The only thing I was thinking right now is hoping that this is all a really really bad nightmare. A nightmare going in slow motion. A nightmare I don't want to ever live!

A gasp left both my and Aecha's mouth. My eyes widened in shock, fear, surprise and worry as she grunted in pain. These milliseconds felt as an eternity and I don't know what I felt. It was a strange feeling all over my body telling me that I failed. I failed in protecting what I was born to protect. I failed in protecting the person I love. Even though hearts are stuck in the body and there's many organs protecting and keeping it in place, I felt my heart falling. No, not falling, crashing! I couldn't breath, I couldn't think. It felt as if I had gotten the knife, but unfortunately that was what I wished had happened, because the knife actually hit Aecha.

"AECHA!!" I screamed and ran to her as the very slow milliseconds had passed. I looked at her body closely, covered in new and old blood. He was clearly abusing her! 

The sight of her covered in blood and being in pain made my heart ache even more. I looked at the knife deep inside Aecha's body and covered with blood. Human meat and flesh was shown made me stomach flip. "AECHA PLEASE!"

I looked at her beautiful eyes that always make me feel lost.  I studied her face in detail for the last time, looking at all of her beautiful features covered by blood, sweat and tears. "J-Jin," she said with a faint voice, making my heart completely break because of the pain shown in her voice. "Thank you for protecting me all these years! I know it was hard, so thank you so much! Goodbye, Jin!" Tears streamed down my face uncontrollably hearing her voice say these words.

"Aecha don't say that! Please! Stay here! You can't die!" I caressed her cheeks and looked at her brown eyes. She started closing her eyes up forcing them open. "I love you Aecha! Please stay with me! Please! Hold on!" I said panicked, not realizing that I just confessed my love to her.

"J-Jin," she started, barely being able to utter a word. Even her thoughts were glitching. "I l-lo.." She took a deep breath. "I.." she continued, but didn't really continue her sentence.

Her eyes slowly started closing. "Aecha!? AECHA?! AECHA!!" I started shaking her body, crying uncontrollably. She can't leave! She can't leave! What did she want to say? She can't leave me hanging! I can't let her leave me! We haven't lived our lives fully yet! I failed my job to protect her!

I felt Aecha's puls as she lied in my hands. "Aecha please! Please answer me!" Unfortunately, she didn't, but her heart was beating. I quickly contacted my friends with telepathy and let go of Aecha to deal with Yoongi. I turned around to face him with eyes full of tears, anger and absolute hatred. He was leaning on the wall, crossing his arms with an annoying and evil smirk. "You're going to regret this!"

"What're you going to do, angel? Make me a better person?"

I smirked. "You'll see."

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"Do your best! We can't lose her!!" I told my friends. Non of them was human. They were angel doctors and vampire doctors. Every vampire has a special power and one of my friend has heeling power, but I don't know if he's able to do this.

"Of course, Jin!" they said. I stared at her with tears in my eyes. I can't lose her! She'll be my first lost if I lose her, but I can't lose her! I'm only 27 years old, so I'm a new angel. She had two angels until I turned 18, me and another angel, then I took care of her alone. I love her!

I wiped my tears and stood up. "I'll be right back." I entered the room with my angel friends trapping Yoongi. Angels are stronger than demons and the angels trapping him are old so they're very professional.

"Yoongi," I started, sitting in front of me with eyes full of hatred. "You know what you did is very wrong right."

"Oh yes, teacher, I'm sorry," Yoongi said sarcastically. "I'm a fucking demon, not an angel."

"I know that. Remember when you said that I can't do anything except trying to make you a better person?" Yoongi nodded. "Well, that's exactly what we're going to do."

"I'm sorry, angel, I'm going to become a better person. Now let me fucking go!" Yoongi smiled sarcastically, trying to look like an innocent good boy.

"No, Yoongi. It's not that easy." The next sentence made Yoongi's smile immediately drop, hearing every demon's nightmare.

"We're sending you to heaven."