WAH [Kidnap]

Aecha's P.O.V. of WAH

I shivered, looking at Yoongi as he just stared at my bleeding body sitting on the ground, crying and absolutely frightened by him.

He looked at his nails, giving a slight smirk. "I love how you're trembling because of me, but I would love it even more if you're not moving at all and not breathing because of me," he said, looking up at me. "What do you think? In what way do you want to die?" He started walking towards me, making more tears run down my face because of fear.

"P-Please don't!" I stuttered, crying.

"Give me a logical reason why I shouldn't?"

I regretted every second of my life at that point. Logical reason of why he shouldn't kill me? What am I? Google? "Because it's bad."

He gave out a sarcastic chuckle with a slight smirk. "What do you expect me to say? 'OMG I shouldn't kill you now because I'm from the other side and do everything good'? I'm the devil himself, why won't you get that in your mind?! Devil equals hell equals bad."

"I killed your brother, and that's bad so it's a thing you prefer in hell. Why do you want to take revenge then?" I asked, hoping that my sentence will make him think.

"Because it's my own brother, and we don't kill siblings in hell. Also, you see that as something non preferable, which means that I should take revenge." Oh shit.

"But he tried to rape me, so it's okay! He's not my brother so I can kill him!" I said, trying to sound as if I have the same thoughts as him.

"First of all, rape is a preferable thing in hell. Should I do that to you maybe?" He said, smirking. Another rush of fear rushed threw my body. "Plus, you're human, not a devil, which means you're not allowed to do these stuff. So now let me have some fun and kill you." He crouched down in front of me. "Should I kill you already, or have some fun with you first?" he asked evilly, touching the hem of my shirt. Both options sounded horrible and I just wanted to run away. I wanted to live peacefully again. I wanted to see Jin one last time again, but I knew that all that wasn't possible, because Jin was dead which means I wasn't going to get saved or see Jin again.

More tears ran down my face as I remembered Jin. Yoongi's hands suddenly became as sharp as a Japanese knife. I felt the cold blades against me skin, making me shut me eyes tightly in fear. Goodbye world!

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Jin's P.O.V. of WAH

My eyes sprung open, seeing a gabion roof. How did I end up here? I looked around me. Oh no, I'm in a cage. I sat down, wondering what I should do. Is he dumb or what? He knows I'm an angel and can easily break free! I stood up and turned invincible to walk past the gabion wall.

"Ow!" I rubbed my forehead where I had bumped into the gabion wall. What if I try to get my arm out first? I tried turning invincible again and sliding my arm through but it ended up getting stuck. What the heaven?! I can't use my powers?! I tried taking off one of my socks and moving it with my telekinesis power... but it didn't even move a millimeter. I guess Yoongi wasn't that dumb after all.

I sighed as I sat down. Why did Yoongi lock me up here tho- Aecha! Where's Aecha??!!! I tried seeing where she is and what she's doing but I failed. This is usually the easiest thing for me to do... which means that I'm powerless now.

She's doomed!

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Aecha's P.O.V. of WAH

Yoongi slid his knife fingers down my body, from my collarbones down to my stomach, leaving a long scar, making me cry in pain. It wasn't so deep to make me bleed to death, but just right to make me feel pain and barely bleed.

"Should I leave you a little?" He pressed down on my scar as his finger got back to normal, which made me hiss. He gave a light evil chuckle before he got up and sat on a chair in front of me, watching my half naked body that's only covered with undergarments and blood.

I stared at him, breathing heavily because of the pain all over my body. He just looked at me with a creepy smile. "I genuinely find you attractive," he suddenly said.

Shock rushed through my body, also getting confused. Usually, I'd blush, but in this situation I was too focused on trying to stay alive to blush. Why is he saying this now? "You abused me and tried to kill me and now you're telling me that I'm attractive?!" I asked in disbelief.

"Listen here, I didn't try to kill you. I just didn't want to kill you then, but I will later, don't worry." Don't worry?!! More like worry even more! "I do find you attractive, so I'm enjoying absuing you," Yoongi started. This Bitch! "My brother had a good taste choosing to rape you, and I would too. It's not like I won't before I kill you, but I'm killing you because you killed my brother." A quick shiver passed threw my body hearing his words. He is a psycho!! "If you had let him rape you then I'd give you the chance to date me," he stated.

"I wouldn't date you!" My sentence made him instantly death glare me.

"Your break time is finished." He stood up and walked towards me. Fuck, not again!

"Wait!" I screamed at Yoongi before he had hurt me anymore.

"Why would I wait? Do you want to say your last words or what?"

"Can I have five minutes more break? Before I die? Please!" I asked.

"Why would I do that, dumbass?"

"You want to kill me anyway and you think I'm cute, so why not let this cutie have her last wish? Five minutes of break, please!"

Yoongi stared at me, thinking. "Fine!" He said, going back to his seat.

I actually asked for the break for a reason. I have realised that things don't really make sense right now. "Yoongi-"

"Don't say my name," he cut me off.

"Fine, whatever. Are you immortal?"

He looked at me suspiciously. "Why do you suddenly want to know about me?"

"I want to know about demons in general. Are you immortal or do you die?"

"Do you want to try to kill me or what? You can't kill me like my brother. He was human, I'm a demon. I'm immortal."

My eyes widened but I quickly tried to look normal again. "I won't try to kill you," I lied, even though I know I couldn't. What's more important is that if demons are immortal then so are angels. Jin is alive!