WAH [True self]

Aecha's P.O.V. of WAH

I sat in the train with Yoongi and Jin as usual when Jin asked: "You know the thing you told us about yesterday, you imagining things, what did you imagine? It sounded as if we're involved." I looked at them. I took a deep breath before I started explaining everything.

"Wow, that was a lot of weird imaginations," Yoongi said.

"True, but what fight? I never fought with Yoongi," Jin stated. What? I'm sure that it was them who I saw!

"You know, the fight at night." They both looked at me with a questioning face.

"You mean the fight that everyone in the neighborhood heard about?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, exactly!" Jin chuckled cutely.

"That wasn't us. We would never fight!" Yoongi nodded, agreeing to Jin. Weird.

"By the way, do y'all want to sleep over at my house?" Jin asked.

"No," Yoongi immediately said. I agreed cause why not?

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"Could you please pass me the tissue box?" I asked Jin when the movie we were watching at his house ended.

"You're crying?" He took a tissue and got closer to me. "You're so cute," he said as he slowly and gently wiped the tears from my face. My heart couldn't take him anymore! He's the cutest human being I've ever seen! He's the sweetest too! He smiled making my heart absolutely melt. "You look tired. You should go to sleep," he stated and even got even closer to my face and kissed the corner of my eye.

I can't. I can't even breath right now. I can't move. Eyes shutting, chest collapsing, screams, throws chair, flips table, breaks window, kicks down door, cuts down tree, sets house on fire, punches stranger.
I obviously didn't actually do that but that's literally what my heart is doing right now.

He smiled again and got up. "I have one mattress and a bed, like your house, and we end up in the same conflict. Who sleeps on what?" He asked as we went to his room and sat there.

"I'm sleeping on the mattress. End of conversation."

"What? No!"

"It's your bed," I argumented back.

"Still, like I said before, I need to make you feel comfortable." I stared at him in disbelief again. Is he forreal?!

"Like I've said before, I can make myself comfortable. The only ones that are allowed to protect and make me comfortable are my body guard, god and my guardian angel." Just like last time, my sentence made him smile again.

"Think about it and I'll be right back. Think about how comfortable YOU would be. Be selfish for once! Don't think about me," he said and got out of the room.

Sleeping on the bed is actually more comfortable, but it's his bed and thinking that I'm sleeping on the owner's bed while the owner sleeps on the ground will give me anxiety all night. I don't like the thought of sleeping on an unfamiliar bed anyway. At least not alone, and we've slept together before so there's no problem with that.

Why is Jin taking so long? Where is he? I excited the room to search for Jin. "Jin-" I shut up as my eyes widened when I saw his figure standing in front of the kitchen sink. He turned around to meet me, equally shocked by seeing me. He wasn't just standing there, no. "JIN YOU'RE GETTING EATEN BY A BIG ASS BIRD!" I screamed running to him as I grabbed the big white wings and started dragging them away from him. He was also clearly trying to get the bird away before... by using soap from the kitchen.