WAH [lies.]

Aecha's P.O.V. of WAH

I opened my eyes only to see the ceiling of my room. It was a dream? They don't know I killed someone, right?

I got up, did my morning routine and got out to go to school. I met Yoongi and Jin when I got out, like I usually do. My heart started beating really fast when I saw Jin for some reason. It didn't beat that fast when I saw him yesterday, so why is it beating so fast now?

I was really curious wether Yoongi really knew if I killed someone or not, and if what happened was real or just a dream.

We got in the train and my curiosity was still furious. "You guys, did we hang out yesterday? At a park?" They looked at each other then back at me. The eye contact with Jin made my heart skip a beat. What's wrong with me?!

"No," they both said and shook their head.

"Did you see me while going on a walk yesterday, Jin?" He forrowed his eyebrows.

"No? Are you okay?" I looked away. Thank god it was a dream.

"Yeah yeah, just imagining things."

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Yoongi's P.O.V.

Earlier

"Now you made her scared!" Seokjin scolded me as I kept staring at Aecha. She took her second step back, eyes widen and clearly scared. She should be.

"Stop acting innocent," I finally said. She has been acting as if she hasn't done a single shit the whole time.

"What?" she asked, either really confused or acting dumb and innocent like she always does.

"It's not like you haven't killed someone," I uttered.

Her eyes widened. "YOONGI!" Seokjin screamed and slapped my shoulder. I didn't move, instead kept staring at the young girl.

"How? How do you know?" she asked, shock visible on her face.

"Yoongi shut up!" Seokjin kept on hitting my shoulder but I didn't give one fuck.

"We just know. Stop acting all innocent and like you killed no one because I wouldn't resist to kill you right now," I said with no emotion visible on my face. She was the reason I came down to earth. People are so annoying here!

I could see her shivering right in front of me, which made me slightly smirk, feeling powerful. "Too bad I'm here so you can't do that," Seokjin said. I looked at him. He has to be in the way of everything! So annoying!

"I wanna get your eyeballs from your head and squeeze your head til your blood explodes over this whole place," I threatened Seokjin, annoyed by him. I could see Aecha in the corner of my eyes back away a lot more with pure fear shown on her face. I just smirked, still looking at Seokjin.

"We have to make her forget. This isn't good for her. I know we shouldn't work together, but we've already done that to bring her here and I'm telling you, this memory will make it harder for both you and me," Seokjin whispered to me even though Aecha probably heard him. This bitch. First he makes me play with her mind to bring her to the park so that we can make her our friend again and now he's saying this again. He's out of his mind!

"It's not harder for me if I kill her now." Aecha gasped loudly and was about to run away, when I quickly grabbed her wrist. She started crying in fear which made me more annoyed.

"You know you can't kill her when I'm with you. Big no," Seokjin said.

"Such a bitch," I mumbled.

Aecha heard our conversation and looked at Seokjin as if she had hope in him. Fucking hell shit. He has to fucking ruin everything for me!

Seokjin looked at Aecha and realized her miserable state. "Aecha calm down! I'm not scary, okay?" He hugged her which made me let go of her wrist because he's the one holding her in place at this point. "She has to forget!" Seokjin told me, still hugging her.

"That's your work, not mine!" I said, not caring.

"Why are you talking about me like I'm not even here?" she said, sobbing.

Seokjin broke the hug, holding her shoulder and looking deeply into her eyes. "Forget okay? You don't have to remember this!" She just kept on sobbing and looking at him. "It's not working," Seokjin told me, still looking at Aecha. He likes her?!

"Of course it won't, do you think you're in some kind of fairytale where you can make me forget? You guys are awful!" she screamed in Jin's face, but he just kept calm. I wish I had his temper.

"Seokjin, try something else." The moment I said that, he kissed her. My jaw dropped. That's not what I meant with something else!

At first it looked as if she tried breaking free, but then she gave in and then she surprisingly she just fell asleep in Seokjin's arms. People in the park looked at us like we were crazy. Screaming, crying, kissing and everything crazy happened.

"Sleep peacefully and forget everything," Seokjin sweetly said and gently stroke his fingers over her forehead. "Okay, I don't know how much she'll forget because I couldn't delete this whole day for her for some reason. What I know is that if my trick worked really bad then she'll remember everything until you fucked up. I hope she thinks it's a dream though," Seokjin explained still looking at her, peacefully sleeping in his arms. "She might remember this someday."

We went to her house and put her in her bed. "Act as if nothing today happened, as if we didn't interact with her, alright?" Seokjin spoke.

"Fine." We stared at her ugly sleeping figure in silence.

"Seokjin, do you like her?" The young angel looked up at me.

"What?" he asked, shook.

"I'm not repeating." He looked back at her sleeping ugly figure, then back at me.

"Why are you asking?" I looked at him with my eyes without moving my head.

"Are you dumb or what? You're powers didn't work. Do you like her?"

He chuckled lowly. "I maybe like her a bit, but even if I didn't, are you dumb? I'm in my human form and you want me to erase her memory easily?"

"Whatever, why didn't you tell me she woke up when we were having an argument at night?" I asked.

"She didn't even sleep to be awake, and I did tell you!"

"After she had heard our half conversation?" I asked in disbelief.

"I'm in my human form!"

"You and your human body excuse. You're not even that different looking!"

"But my powers are!"

Aecha suddenly moved making us both shut up. She luckily just moved and didn't wake up. "Go home now!" Seokjin told me.

"Whatever, fuck you," I said and disappeared to my house.