WAH [Surrounded by killers]

Aecha's P.O.V. of WAH

"Good morning, Aecha," Yoongi said when I got out from my house. "Good morning," I said back, trying my best not to look uncomfortable. I'm literally in front of a murderer.

"Hey guys!" the other murderer said approaching us. I felt even more uncomfortable, being surrounded by two murderers. I tried acting ase normal as possible, as if I didn't hear and see what I heard and saw yesterday.

"Aecha, are you okay?" Jin asked me once we got in the train. No.

"Yes. Why are you asking?" I lied barely making eye contact.

"You look.. uncomfo- or wait nevermind. I'm just imagining things." No you're not.

"Okay," I dryly said and looked away.

The rest of the day ended up being like this. Me being extremely dry and them trying to keep a conversation with me.

This kept on going for days. They even asked to come over or have a sleepover in one of our houses, but I always refused. I tried to stay away from them as much as I could.

I was cleaning the windows of the house outside when I saw Jin taking a walk. I tried to ignore Jin and act as if I didn't see him, but he greeted me. "Hello, Aecha. Do you need help?" Jin asked. Wasn't he the nerd that can't even take care of himself.

"I thought you didn't know how to do anything because you're only a nerd."

"But I know how to clean," he said.

"No. Thanks anyway."

"Aecha." I looked at him. "Are you okay?" he asked out of a sudden.

"Yes, how come?"

"I'm just asking. You've been acting weird the last few weeks," he stated. Well, because you're a goddamn murderer and you have different ways to kill too. You might put poison into my food if you come over.

"No, I'm okay. Sorry if I've been acting weird." Jin didn't really look as if he believed what I said.

I continued cleaning the windows, giving him my back. "You know you can trust me right?" No, I can't. I turned to face him.

"Yes, I know."

"I'm serious." Lies.

"Yeah, I know. I trust you," I lied and he didn't look very convinced. He just stayed silent, staring at me.

"By the way do you want to hang out with me and Yoongi tomorrow?" He asked

"No, thanks," I refused almost immediately.

"Aecha, please! You haven't been hanging out with us for weeks. We miss you! Just this once, alright?" If it is in a public would it be okay? Like a public park or something. They can't kill me in front of people and I won't eat or drink anything.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"We're just going to take a walk in the public park." Isn't that what I just thought of? It's like he can read my mind or something.

"Fine, but only for an hour." Jin's face lightened up.

"Okay, good! See you tomorrow then!"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"Why did you guys suddenly want to go for a walk in the park and begged me to come?" I asked curiously.

"We missed you. You never hang out with us anymore," Yoongi said, almost making me feel bad before I remembered that they were killers. Are they trying to manipulate me?

"That can't be the only reason," I said.

"Actually, we want to see what's up with you. You've been acting weird," Yoongi explained.

"I'm not acting weird! You're just overthinking my behavior," I lied.

I looked at a bird flying because birds usually calm down my mind. I accidentally tripped, so I closed my eyes waiting for the pain to come, but instead I felt a pair of two muscular arms holding me around my waist. "Be careful," Jin said and let me go. I felt my heart skip a beat at his sweet action. Oh god, not again! He's a murderer!

"Aecha, we want to tell you something," Jin said. I know they wanted me to come for a reason!

"We know you saw us fighting that night," Yoongi said making me gasp. Here it comes.

"So I can now stop hiding my fear from you guys?"

"We were not planning on killing each other, Aecha. We were just threatening each other," Jin said.

"Then why were you talking about how different your killing strategies were?" They were extremely suspicious, and I'm not planning on believing them anytime soon.

"Because.." Yoongi started. "Because Jin is very good hearted so he would probably kill someone quickly while I will torture the person," he continued, making me shiver in fear.

"Now now Yoongi, don't scare her," Jin said looking at Yoongi then looked at me. "He's just kidding! We've never killed anyone and are not planning to kill anyone either!"

"I have killed before," Yoongi mumbled to himself. I clenched my fist in fear.

"I have too but that's not the right time to say so, Yoongi," Jin kind of whispered while facing Yoongi.

I clenched my fist even harder and took a slight step back. "Now you made her scared!" Jin scolded, looking at Yoongi. I took another step back, eyes wide.

"Stop playing innocent," Yoongi said coldly.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"It's not like you haven't killed someone."