Chapter 21

Three months later

Life is going smoothly till now. In these, three months I have seen half of Canada. Ryan was kind enough to let me explore Canada with my best friend after I quarrelled with him for half an hour. But the condition was four bodyguards have to tag along so that I don't 'escape'. I had tried to escape for the first month but every time I get caught. So I gave up the idea. I'm still angry at Ryan so I don't talk to him but him being him, he sleeps next to me every night and takes care of me. Like, once I had burnt my finger while baking a cake and for the next few days, I was not allowed to use that finger.

In these three months, Leo had tried to 'kidnap' me six times but every time Ryan found me but can't catch Leo. Let just say, Leo, is two steps ahead.

Today we will be going to attend a birthday party for one of Ryan's friend. I wore a purple saree and got ready. I know people will start t me as saree is an Indian dress and these people haven't seen anyone in saree. In all the events I had attended with Ryan, I got the attention of many because of wearing traditional cloth.

I went down after getting ready. On my way downstairs I put on my earnings. Ryan was not there so I waited for him. Suddenly, I felt a pain in my lower stomach and I sat on the nearest couch and the pain was increasing with every passing second. I closed my eyes and clutched my lower stomach. Then I remembered today's date and realized that I'm on my periods. I felt someone's gaze on me and soon a shadow loomed over me.

"Are you dead?" Ryan asked. I opened my eyes and looked into his.

"Not yet," I replied.

"What happened?" He asked. For a second, I thought he was concern until he said, " I don't want my lawn to be dead." Oh, I forgot to tell you that we have a deal. I will live with him until he catches Leo. Once Leo is under his control, I'll go back to India. Then we will be on our separated paths.

"Don't worry I'll not die." I kept my mouth close once the cups increased. I tried to stand up but I failed miserably.

"I am standing here. You can ask me for helps he said looking amused. I tried for some time to stand up and finally accepted defeat.

"Give me your hand," I said, suspending my hand in mid-air waiting for his hand. Instead of giving me his hand, he bend and hooked one of his hand under my things and the other one was wrapped around my back. He carried me to my room in BRIDAL STYLE.

He put me on my feet once we reached my washroom.

"Do you need my help?" He asked. I shook my head.

After doing whatever needs to be done, I laid on the bed. I had closed my eyes for only two minutes when I felt something warm inside my sweatshirt on my stomach.

What a relief!

I opened my eyes to see my rescuer and it turned out to be Ryan. If I was in another situation, I would have lashed at him for lifting my sweatshirt. He turned the hot bag after some time and I moaned in pleasure. A maid came and gave me a hot chocolate shake.

God bless her and her family.

"We have to go to India after a week so make sure your bags are packed," he said and stood up. How can I pack my bag without any help?

"On second thought, I'll send someone to pack it for you," he said and went away.

Soon three maid came and started my packing. I was oy sipping my drink and watching them. I spent the rest of the day reading my books.

~√~√~

Today is the day we will be leaving for India. I wore a top and jeans and got ready.
I was so excited to go back to India and meet my mom.

"We will be staying there for one week. We will stay at your house," he informed me while we were on our way to the airport.

A/N

Do vote. Comment. And share.