Chapter 28

I helped my mom to load the luggage in the taxi. She is going to Banaras for a business trip. Our company has found someone there who is interested to invest in our company but for that, we have to give him suitable reasons. And for that, our boss chooses my mom and some other people. I have the house to myself for some days.

I bid her goodbye and went in. I locked all the doors and windows and went to my room. I put the headphone on and played the music.

~√~√~

I jolted up when I heard some shouting from outside. Before I could step down from my bed and go near the window to see what the shouting is for, the shouting stopped and came some weird noises. Like someone is scraping a blackboard with their nails.

With some courage, I went near the window and tried to peek out in case of some thief is there. But what I saw made me faint, nearly.
My sister was climbing the pipes.

This only happens when your sister wants to be an IPS officer.

"Why are you climbing the pipes?"

"Because my sister was not responding to my knocks and shouting."

Oh, she was the one who was shouting.

"Can you be kind enough to pull me in?" She asked. I can detect the huge amount of sarcasm in her tone.

I helped her in.

After coming in she scolded me for starting at her face like I haven't seen her face for twelve years, while she was hanging.

"What are you doing here?" I asked after carrying all her bags from the door to my, err our room.

"Mom called me and asked me to stay with you until she returns because she knows she will see a cow house when she returns. So, my only sister, we have this house to ourselves for a week. We will sing sings, watch movies, dramas and cartoons, dance, try weird food combinations, clock pictures, post them and the most essential one is we will have fun."

It didn't sound fun.

She dragged me downstairs and checked all the food mom had prepared. We even acted like some Sensory Evaluators and tried to find flaws in the food. We even acted like some participants in Masterchef Canada and cooked a simple dish that is Maggie.

True to her words we tried weird food combinations. We ate Maggie with chocolate syrup and believe me when I say that it tastes worst than bitter gourd juice.

We ordered food instead of eating the food cooked by mom. And after all the 'fun' we sat before the TV to watch some dramas. We decided on watching "Qurban" after quarrelling for ten minutes or so.

At around 5 o clock, she decided that we should click some pictures and for that we should look our best.

We wore our dresses, actually, she wore my dress and I wore her. She did my makeup as well hers and also my hair.

Sometimes I feel that having a sister is a blessing, other times as a curse.

Sometimes I ask God why is she born and other times I thank God for her.

We clicked pictures in different and weird poses. She is behaving like a kid who is taken to an amusement park for the first time. And because of her I also became a kid.

Later we ate some more junk food while dancing to some beats. And finally, we slept on our bed after being completely exhausted by doing fun.

And today I didn't cry for Ryan.

A/N

Short chapter. I know😔.

It's a filler chapter where I tried my best to talk about Sister bond.

And I will not be able to update for some time because my online exams will begin tomorrow.