Epilogue

* * *

"If kissing you will gain me a slap, then I'll be happy and sore. I'm a big girl; I can get along with it, "Katie said with a smile on her lips.

"I took something for my headache," Orianna replied, hoping she could buy some time for herself in the situation she had been in at the moment.

Kacey took a glance at the glass on top of the nightstand, proving what she said is true. Silently gasping air, Orianna can't help but enjoy her scent; it persuades her senses.

"I wanted to say thank you for the gift, she said, caressing her hair and gazing at Orianna's face, sketching the beautiful shape of it.

"I am glad you're wearing it, and also I liked it." "A soft kiss on her lips spurned and stopped Orianna from conveying her words.

"I still remember that kiss... Anna... you can tell me everything; I'm willing to listen...what is that for?" Kacey shifted after she received a gentle kiss on her lips, looking at her, closing her eyes.

The morning breeze makes the curtain swing the moment and becomes more subtle. Kacey manages to hold her hand, trying to gain trust and comfort in her. An act of persuading, and she knows Kacey will have any answers.

Orianna kissed her back, saying "yes" softly through her lips. Orianna slowly opens her eyes, looking at Kacey locked in her gape. Never leaves her sight; their lips are touched against each other.

Orianna felt the warmth of her cheeks, as well as hers, blushing, happy, and excitingly fascinated at the same time.

Walls are broken down easily on her part but struggle to stay still. Deep down, she wanted to abdicate, hug her tightly, and never let go. But Orianna holds herself back, protecting herself from self-humiliation. Contradicts was all she felt was warmth and understanding, which Kacey showed her, waiting patiently for the answers she sought.

I want you to share these feelings I had with you...

She holds Orianna closer, showing nothing to be afraid of. It was very noticeable of her; her breathing came deeper and deeper each second. Kacey finds it a little cute on hers.

I have always chosen you since the beginning. I lay eyes on you... I am a woman who loves women; nothing can change how I feel.

Furthermore, I am always Orianna...wanted to share this with you...

* * *

Proposing in front of their associates and relatives under the fireworks display. It is very romantic, but that night Allister has made such a considerable scene not to forget.

What a crazy idea to do a shotgun proposal in front of these people that I don't have any idea or even familiarity with, except Roman, Nilde, and especially Orianna.

What kind of mind to put someone in the spot just to embarrass herself in front of everybody?

Especially, I said "no."

No, because she's my boss. I mean, the future if I sign the agreement, but now I change my mind... I don't want to...

I prefer not to be as involved with the Ferguson's as I can, except returning the favor to Orianna.

Likewise, I want my normal life back, in La Vie en Restaurant with my rented bicycle and my old flat with my mom.

The one they called a crazy normal life than being involved in the situation that I am not supposed to, pretty sure there's no way of getting out if involved with.

Says; once you're in, you'll never get out.

I don't like someone else to choose life for me... This is my life. I want to live my decisions, make mistakes, learn from them, and move on with them. I wanted to make a future of my own.

No matter how silly or crazy that is, I wanted to be in charge, not because I was forced to but because I wanted to. We have different kinds of roles; we co-exist with and evolve with others, no matter how painful that is; maybe it'll pass "befriend with pain," as my customer in the bar says.

* * *

"Can I dance with you?" Kacey said, almost falling herself when Orianna stares at her. Those sexy eyes came alive, recognizing her and staring back at her.

"I never had a chance to dance with you last night... "sad tone that makes her hold her hand stroking on her thumb.

Kacey took off from the bed by sliding down from her giant bed, snatching her phone out of her jeans pocket, and playing a song on it. Orianna tilts down her head, biting her lower lips while smiling and tucking her hair. A very noticeable redness of her cheeks makes her so powerless to watch. Kacey took her hand, leading the way, sliding down slowly on her giant bed.

"It's the playlist on the restaurant; I copied it, and with that, I always remember you, "she smiled.

"I'm sorry, I don't dare to tell... "Orianna says, staring at her arms to her shoulders. She responded with a snuggle; she never heard a word. Sniffing her hair and starts stepping, sauntering, and swaying on Kacey's lead.

"I know, and it's okay... Anne... I'm not mad nor angry about it. I understand you have reasons, I respect it, I am here always here for you... "Auspicious words she heard from.

Kacey stroked her hands down and placed them on her hips, leading the dance. Orianna closes her eyes like she was a baby in a lullaby. A warm morning breeze came, soothing her soul. She is gently leaning and nudged her face on Kacey's chest, keeping still in slow dancing.

I wanted to share this feeling with you to kiss...

Kacey held her hugging tight, smiling, hearing someone calling her nickname.

- End-