Chapter 14 " its a collectors item "

* * *

"Come in," she said. Orianna flipped the letter and placed it in the drawer, folding her arms between her chest and snatching the sleeves of her dress to calm herself.

She's trying to hide her emotion.

"Is it done? Did you deliver the box of perfume?"" she asked while the girl was walking towards her.

"Yes, miss, I placed it in a medium box from the boutique, and of course the note from you with huge ribbon lace on top," she replied.

"But miss, I'm afraid in an unusual address; she's not living in her old flat any more; it's her mother's was in their," Orianna said, paying attention to her.

"I searched her new address; your orders have not changed; I obeyed exactly as you told Miss," she added. She grabbed a small piece of paper on her fitted suit and handed it over.

"Good," Orianna said, taking the small envelope and turning around while having a glance at it. She was walking towards her table using her walking stick.

"Is her bed soft?" She looked down at the soft fire burning on the chimney, which serves to warm the setting at her office.

"Yes, miss, very soft, "she replied with her hands clasped on her back.

"Did you sit on it?" Orianna asked curiously, paying attention to the fact of acting as a blind woman in front of her new agent but never leaving her sight on the glowing fire.

"Yes, miss, as you instructed me, "she responded, without reluctance, standing near the window.

"Give me the new address; just place it in there in the nightstand beside you, "she instructed without facing her. Never leave herself near the chimney standing.

"Thank you, "she added and sat on her chair, acting as a blind woman.

"I'm afraid it's from your aunt's place, miss, "she said.

Damn it, Aunt Allister...

Orianna whispered, hiding her emotion.

"Take the enveloped, "she commands.

"Okay...miss, "the agent said, hesitantly looking at the two thick envelopes full of cash arching her brows.

"Take it," Orianna ordered, tracing her forefinger on a walking stick.

"Anything you wanted me to do, miss?" she said, looking at her digital wristwatch. Roman gave orders not to have lengthy dialogue on Orianna. He acts like a father to her.

"Check the place; become the neighbor with her; take the phone and two envelopes; send me pictures and videos," Orianna ordered.