Chapter 8 " Rent "

* * *

My thoughts are whirling after hearing those words Nilde left. I felt weird after she talks about taking some things, and as far as I am concerned about Orianna, especially now that I started caring for her. I even kissed her, understanding her father. What stuns me more is she does kiss me back gently.

Days later, that idea ultimately settles in after long-panning those words Nilde said. All I knew was that I would follow Orianna's orders, as we both agreed right from the advent, returning the favor as she deals with it, and I am cool about it.

Today technically is my day off; it has been an hour scouring on newspapers to find and have a decent part-time job. Aside from being a waitress in a tiny restaurant and making some extra cash, I still don't get along with these papers. I decided to go downstairs and grabbed a few bites to hydrate and also recharge, so my brain will be working even better.

We do take parts and a role to keep up living in this crazy world, but the best part is to thrive. For me, it sounds elegant and classy for a young woman.

After the day, I finally came to my senses. A big ruling in my life, taking baby steps by leaving my parents' house that I shouldn't in the first place, but it came more and more toxic. I don't have a choice but to leave for my good; even if it is my family, I'm sure they will understand the word of self-growth and will come around eventually. It lingers with me or the kind of relationships with them as a member of a family; we all do have a sort of role to be taken part in, and that role occurred down.

It is like a curse bound by blood and cannot escape even on a single trial, not even once. A miserable life, like heck I didn't sign up for; I was a baby when it happened; I can't make decisions... Funny thoughts of me... but at least now I'm taking a step into my journey.

A deep sigh, time that I decided to take my part to start caring for myself, looking after myself. I don't ask for some help emotionally or any support system. I don't like to invest my time in that miserable relationship. Even if my elder sister, who's also married and busy,.

It seems to me I'm on my person now. Well, hell yeah... and unfortunately, I bump into a limo, and I am lucky the owner didn't freak out. Because of the fact, she didn't see the damage I caused, but I still felt sorry that I didn't mean to.

Yes, it's my fault, and I didn't pay any attention to whose or what's in front of me or the ideas encircling my mind, which always floated and caused anxiety attacks, if you knew what I meant. Furthermore, I am reckless and clumsy occasionally; we all do have some part of it.

But lucky for me, she's not much angrier, the least as I anticipated. I'll try to live with that until I end returning the favor within a month, then I'll get it done. But now I need to have my conveyance sorted out.

A few blocks away from my flat, standing on a food truck parked alongside the streets. Taking large burgers and some giant drinks, tightly held it. When I got my first bite, the moment I titled my head, I saw the signage of Bicycles for Rent. In front of me, where I sang. A first bite I can tell, my mouth formed a big circle followed by "awesome!" When it rains, it pours... But this is the irony of being me and getting blessed.

* * *

"Good morning, sir. How much do these bicycles cost for rent? I saw the signage outside," I asked. Proceed walking in a small patio, getting myself inside his store, where my feet excitedly tugged. My eyes instantly filled with all the different types of bicycles arranged consequently.