Chapter 6 " How does she looked "

* * *

The sun shines another reason to wake up each day, unearthing sense to my existence. The feeling of abyss has tainted my heart ever since. All I see is dark, but then occasionally there are blurred images, seeing them moving, but I wasn't able to see clearly.
"Good morning, Roman, is Kacey around?" sound excited at the same time, slowly roaming in a dead labyrinth garden. Roman only watched her and kept his distance a half meters away.

"No, madame... never seen her as for the moment," he replied in a subtle and soft-spoken voice, titled his head down.

"She's late, Roman," she said, and she can't hide her resentment through the sound of her voice. Instead, she continues snapping some tiny twigs that she picks from a dead garden in front of her.

"Roman," she said, stopping walking and reaching for Roman's arms. His abrupt response was that Roman's hand held her while she's gently holding her with a gentle grip.

"Yes, madame... what is it? Is there something that bothers you?" he replied while she continued snapping those twigs she picked.

"I'm curious, what does she look like?" she said, blushing to him even as she looked away, trying to hide it but too late.

"Uh...hmm...well," he clears his throat, almost smiling.

"Oh, you'd better you ask madame; well, she's gorgeously tall, not just a typical one." Then he followed with a hummed he is thinking more deeply for her to have an idea.

"And?" she instantly asked curiously; she couldn't hide her excitement about what she looked like and her features.

"She has these luscious hazel eyes, I guess, or maybe a black one, and the part with natural thick-curve eyelashes. Roman rigorously described it; he makes her more excited.

"Interesting woman, isn't she? Tell me more, Roman," she said, picking another twig and snapping little by little while she's listening to Roman smiling and biting her lower lip while she continued listening.

"Uhm? What else, Roman?" she listened, paying attention to every detail he said.
"Well, of course, she had a well-toned muscle, and she's wearing a camisole, and with a sleeve tattoo, both arms have tribal tattoos. A cool chick," he said, clearing his throat. Even he finds her desirable and sounds like he was.

"It's called tank-top Roman; a camisole is for sleeping attire Roman for women," she said.

"But a pretty damn babe, we got there, Roman, isn't she?" she added, a small smile escaping on her dull world.

"Well, pretty damn right, madame," copying her with a giggle on him.

"Since you are very certain of women, Roman? You're already married," poking and teasing her butler.

"It is not that I'm married, madame, but it's not a reason that I'm not supposed to appreciate other women, eh? But I do, most men do. Women are exquisite, "he defended himself, which seemed to escalate.